Replacement Hitting Mat for FORB Pro Driving Range Mat
Replacement Golf Hitting Mat For Gardens, Driving Ranges And Professional Golf Courses
Designed to be used independently or with the pro driving range mat, this ultra-durable replacement hitting mat is the ultimate golf hitting surface for both garden and driving range use. Manufactured from high-quality 15mm knitted nylon crimp grass, this golf mat's hitting surface accurately replicates the feeling of a luxury golf course’s teeing ground without the need to leave your back yard.
- 4ft x 2.5ft replacement hitting mat specifically designed for the Pro Driving Range Mat
- Hitting surface is made from 15mm nylon knitted crimp grass
- Anti-skid rubber base for increased safety
- Included ball tray allows you to keep all of your golf balls in one place
- Rubber golf tees are 35mm, 45mm and 55mm
Suitable for an extensive range of flat surfaces, this replacement hitting mat features a heavy-duty rubber base. This premium construction ensures you will not lose your footing while practicing your swing. The hard-wearing properties of the rubber base also negate the risk of divots forming in your back garden by acting as an ultra-durable barrier between your golf club and the floor. Attached to this rubber base is a large golf ball collection tray. This luxury accessory allows you to keep an impressive number of golf balls close to you, while the grooved design ensures you can smoothly roll your golf balls onto your practice green.
Also supplied with this replacement golf hitting mat are three rubber tees. Measuring heights of 35mm, 45mm and 55mm respectively, the provided hitting tees allow you to practice with your entire range of golf clubs without the risk of your tees snapping after a strong drive.
Please Note: The Replacement Stance Mat For FORB Pro Driving Range Mat is not included with this product.
- Fairway Mat: 3ft x 1.6ft | 90cm x 50cm
- Anti-Skid Rubber Base: 4ft x 2.5ft | 120cm x 80cm
- Golf Tee Heights: 35mm, 45mm and 55mm
- Fairway Mat: 15mm knitted nylon crimp grass
- Base: Anti-skid rubber base
- Tees: Rubber
- Golf ball tray and rubber tees provided with this hitting mat
- Ball trays grooved design allows you to roll golf balls onto your grass hitting mat