Freestanding Golf Cage & Net [Home Driving Range]
Frequently bought together
Create A Golfing Arena In Your Backyard With This Golf Cage
Golf Practice At Home
Completely freestanding, this 10ft x 10ft x 10ft Golf Cage allows players to practice their golf game in the comfort of their own backyard. It can be moved easily too!
Strong & Robust Frame
Exceptional longevity is a guarantee with this golf cage thanks to its elite construction. The frame has been engineered from 34mm steel & is powder coated for excellent rust-resistance.
Premium Mesh Netting
The 2.3mm knotless twine netting ensures no golf ball will pass through it no matter how fierce the drive. With a golf cage panel protecting the outer net, the 22mm mesh netting is super durable.
This high-quality golf cage allows players to practice like a professional in the comfort of their own backyard. Completely freestanding, this golf cage is incredibly portable, allowing you adjust your practice location to help protect your grass. An excellent alterative to having to visit your local golf club or driving range, the impressive construction has been made with ultra-durable materials which are 100% weather-resistant, meaning you can leave it outside all year round!
- Professional quality Freestanding Golf Cage for the backyard
- 10ft x 10ft x 10ft structure provides plenty of room for practice
- Frame is made using 34mm steel tubing (powder coated)
- Powder coating gives it excellent rust & corrosion resistance
- Netting is made using 2.3mm knotless twine with 22mm mesh
- UV stabilized net is 100% rot-resistant
- Golf Cage is exceptionally durable in all conditions
- Bungee cords & cable ties included
Exceptional longevity is a guarantee with this freestanding golf cage thanks to the premium-grade materials used to create it. The frame has been engineered using ultra heavy-duty 34mm steel tubing which has been powder-coated for even greater strength and durability. Completely resistant to rust and corrosion, the frame ensures that even the harshest of weather won’t get in the way of valuable driving range practice!
Matching the frame every step of the way is the world-class net used to complete this impressive golf cage. Made up of two parts (an outer net and an impact panel), the premium netting is manufactured using 2.3mm knotless twine netting which features a 22mm mesh to easily cope with fiercely struck golf balls. For further strength, the 100% rot-proof netting has been UV stabilized to protect it against sun damage.
PLEASE NOTE - This freestanding golf cage and net can also be used for other sports, such as baseball.
COMPLETE THE PACKAGE: Why not complete the ultimate backyard golf set-up by adding one of our professional golf hitting mats to your freestanding cage? An excellent way of protecting your grass whilst creating the perfect golf shot-hitting conditions. For more information, please see the essentials above.
Freestanding Golf Cage & Net Specifications
- Single Bay Golf Cage: 10ft x 10ft x 10ft | 3m x 3m x 3m
- Weight: 110lbs | 50kgs (Approx.)
- Frame: 34mm Steel Tubing
- Powder-coated steel frame is 100% weatherproof & resistant to rust & corrosion
- Outer Net: Ultra durable 2.3mm knotless twine with 22mm mesh
- Impact Panel (10ft x 10ft): 2.3mm knotless twine with 22m mesh
- All netting is UV stabilized, rot-proof & 100% weatherproof
- Golf Cage is completely freestanding & ideal for the backyard
- Color: Black Steel Frame with Green Netting
- To add a FORB Golf Hitting Mat to your Golf Cage, please see the essentials above