Replacement Fortress Baseball Short-Toss Screen Net
Frequently bought together
Our heavy duty replacement nets are perfect for repairing your existing FORTRESS screen, in #62 weight which is supplied across our Nimitz range. Both grades of our screen nets are manufactured with a pillow-case design, making them both secure and easy to apply to existing frames.
- 0.75-inch overlocked edges for added durability
- Pillowcase design for quick and easy install and doubled protection
- Available in either #42 grade or the professional standard #62 grade
- UV stabilized to withstand direct sunlight of any intensity and 100% rot proof
- A strong and robust net expertly crafted for longevity
Our entire range of replacement baseball screen nets are manufactured from knotted twine, which is a method of manufacturing that ensures our nets are the strongest they can be. The twine is UV stabilized and rot-proof as standard for max durability. Our netting can be used in any baseball facility, both indoors and outdoors.
- Size: 7ft x 7ft
- #62 grade netting made from HDPE twine
- All edges are overlocked with ¾” rope
- UV stabilised and 100% rot proof
- Knotted twine for increased strength and durability
- Pillowcase style fitting for easy installation