Fortress Short Toss Baseball Screen [Nimitz Edition]
Frequently bought together
Robust & Reliable – The Nimitz Baseball & Softball Short Toss Screen
Adjustable Roof Section
The Nimitz short toss screen has an adjustable roof section, making it suitable for both left-handed and right-handed hitters.
Thick Foam Padding
The 2in steel frame is protected by 1in foam padding to ensure that this short toss screen is a long-lasting investment for every baseball club.
#62 Grade Netting
The #62 weight baseball netting on the Nimitz short toss screen, in a pillowcase style design, makes it formidable against the biggest hitters.
Fortress’ Nimitz Edition range of professional baseball screens are designed to ensure coaches and players practise with the highest levels of protection. With double-layered, #62 weight netting and a tough steel frame which is covered with protective padding, this short toss screen is the perfect choice for serious baseball teams and players.
- Frame manufactured from galvanized 2in steel tubing with large feet area for superb balance
- Heavy duty, #62 weight black HDPE twine netting in a doubled-up pillowcase style
- Adjustable roof section protects from overhead shots to safeguard coaches
- Robust 1in foam covers on all screen edges to cushion rebounding baseballs and protect the frame
- Easy assembly with double bolted corners for super strength joints
- Netting is UV stabilized and 100% rot proof, boasting 1/4in thick overlocked edges
The 2.5mm knotted twine on the #62 grade netting will last for years. It is UV treated to protect against direct sunlight of any intensity, and 100% rot proof so you can play ball year-round!
Our Nimitz Edition short toss screen features a 2in steel frame padded with 1" foam to stop rebounding baseballs. This not only extends the lifespan of your frame but will reduce the risk of injury to players and coaches by slowing ricocheting baseballs and softballs.
Use this short toss screen with adjustable roof at any ballpark, training field or even in your backyard! Pair with a Fortress Ultimate batting cage for the complete MLB Spring Camp training experience.
- Height: 7ft / 8.6ft with roof (2.13m / 2.62m with roof)
- Width: 5ft (1.52m)
- Frame is made from 2in thick galvanized steel tubing
- #62 weight netting with a knotted HDPE twine and 45mm mesh size
- Screen can easily be reversible so suitable for left or right-handed pitchers
- 1in foam covers all screen edges to stop ricochets
- Extra-long frame feet with rubber ends for balance
- Netting is UV treated and 100% rot proof
- 1/4in rope overlocked edges prevent fraying