Pro-Club Mobile Cricket Net Cage
Frequently bought together
Premium Quality Mobile Cricket Cage
BUILT FOR A VERY LONG INNINGS
The cage is manufactured from long-lasting thick galvanised steel tubing, with a rot-proof netting also supplied, designed for maximum durability and to prevent damage from players or the weather.
Fitted with both fixed and swiveling puncture-proof wheels, the cage is exceptionally easy to manoeuvre across a range of surfaces, Perfect for cricket clubs and schools.
STANDARD OR EXTENDED SIZE
We offer two size options to fit your requirements. Our standard cage is 24ft x 12 ftx 10ft while the extended version is 36ft x 12ft x 10ft.
A made-to-last cricket cage designed for prolonged and extended use. The cricket net cage is extremely mobile meaning it is perfect for use at a variety of facilities including cricket grounds and school fields.
- Made from galvanised steel for an extra secure and long lasting frame
- Heavyweight HDPP mesh cricket netting included designed for prolonged use
- Mixture of fixed and swivelling wheels for easy manoeuvrability and stability
- Available in a standard 24ft (7.32m) size or an extended 36ft (10.98m)
- Suitable for use by cricket players of all ages and abilities
This galvanised steel batting practice cage is perfect for all ages and abilities thanks to its extra safe and secure steel tubing and mesh netting system. On top of this, the cage has a movable crossbar which makes the cage more rigid and stable for moving or whilst not in use. The fixed wheels increase the stability further while the addition of easy-swivel wheels makes manoeuvring the cage for cricket extremely easy. The puncture proof wheels ensure the batting cage can be transported and used on a variety of surfaces.
This is a high quality, popular mobile cricket cage designed for consistent outdoor use. With its expertly engineered design this cricket cage will be robust and reliable for years to come. The galvanised steel tubing is built to withstand any potential damage from players or the weather and the thick HDPP netting has rot-resistant properties, ideal for year-round use.
The cricket batting and bowling practice cages are available in two different sizes to ensure players of all ages and abilities can benefit from them. We offer a standard 24ft or extended 36ft cage ensuring you have the option to pick which product suits your facilities best.
• 7.32m (24ft) long X 3.66m (12ft) wide X 3.05m (10ft) high.
• Also available in an extended 10.98m (36ft) length.
• Made from 40mm x 40mm galvanised steel tube for a stable and long-lasting frame.
• 6 (24ft) or 8 (36ft) puncture-proof 26cm diameter wheels.
• Mixture of fixed and swiveling wheels for excellent manoeuvrability .
• Supplied with heavyweight 2mm thick, 48mm mesh HDPP cricket netting in black.