FORTRESS Batting Cage Door
Frequently bought together
Freestanding Batting Cage Door For Safe Entrances To Hitting Nets
Hitting Cage Doors
Providing a retro fit to any pre-existing baseball or cricket cage, the 6ft high batting net doors are quick and easy to install. Simply cut the profile out of your hitting net and attach it to the door.
Heavy-Duty Steel Door
Manufactured using heavy-duty and sturdy steel tubing, the hitting cage net door is perfect for regular use. The durable batting cage accessory has been built to withstand any impact from the ball.
Convenient Cage Entrance
Designed to enhance ease of accessibility to all hitting cages, the time-saving batting net doors conserve energy and make the process of moving training equipment into the cage incredibly easy.
Designed to eliminate the need to crawl into your cage, this innovative batting cage door is an essential piece of equipment for cricket and baseball clubs looking to maximise their time on the field. Incredibly quick and easy to install, the batting net doors attach to your cage once a suitable space has been cut out of them, creating a convenient and safe entrance to your practice nets. Standing with a 6.3ft tall frame and 6ft door, the freestanding cricket batting cage doors provide adequate space for players of all ages.
- Dimensions (W x H) – Door is 2.5ft x 6ft (0.8m x 1.8m) and the frame is 2.8ft x 6.3ft (0.9m x 1.9m)
- Freestanding batting cage door which provides quick and easy installation to any cricket or baseball cage
- Manufactured from heavy-duty steel tubing for long-lasting performance when used outdoors or indoors
- With everything you need for installation included, simply cut out a space in your net and attach it to the door
- Prevents players or coaches from crawling under nets, saving time and energy when moving in training equipment
The self-standing baseball batting cage door offer a retro fit to any hitting nets, meaning that your tried and trusted cages can be upgraded by this cutting-edge accessory. A coach’s best friend, the hitting cage doors make the transit of balls, bats and training equipment into the nets easier than ever before, allowing players to conserve their energy while making the most of their practice time. Coming complete with everything you need for hassle-free installation, the easy to assemble batting cage net doors are an essential addition for clubs of all standards.
Expertly constructed to match the durability of your cricket or baseball cage, the practice net door and frame has been made using sturdy and robust steel tubing, which is protected against collisions with the ball and the impact of the weather. Suitable for use as an outdoor or indoor batting cage door, the versatile hitting equipment is a convenient solution to cage entrance problems for both baseball and cricket.
PLEASE NOTE - This is a listing for a FORTRESS Batting Cage Door ONLY – Baseball and cricket cages are sold separately.
Net World Sports stock a wide array of cricket and baseball equipment from the game-changing FORTRESS range, including stumps, balls, rebounders, nets and much more.
FORTRESS Batting Cage Door Specifications
- Door (W x H) - 2.5ft x 6ft (0.8m x 1.8m)
- Frame (W x H) - 2.8ft x 6.3ft (0.9m x 1.9m)
- Made from sturdy heavy-duty steel tubing
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor use
- Highly durable for long-lasting performance
- Freestanding design for a retro fit to any cage
- Quick and easy to install
- Saves time and energy when carrying balls and equipment into the cage
- Negates the need to crawl into cages