Full-Height AFL Tackle Bag [Pro Model]
Frequently bought together
600GSM Weather And Rip Proof PVC Aussie Rules Football Tackle Pads
To prevent this Aussie Rules football tackle bag from becoming corroded after intensive use or heavy rainfall, its outer casing is made from 600GSM PVC. This rip and weatherproof material ensures your AFL ruck bag will not rot.
5 Sizes Available
Available as a mini, junior, youth, senior or jumbo AFL tackle bag, this piece of Aussie Rules football training equipment can be used by players of all skill levels and age groups to improve a wide range of tackling techniques.
Multi-Layered Foam Core
To provide the highest level of impact absorption, this Full Height AFL Tackle Bags’ core is made from multi-layered foam. This premium material greatly reduces the risk of your Aussie Rules football players suffering a training ground injury.
Available in five heights (mini, junior, youth, senior, jumbo), these AFL tackle bags are suitable for front drive tackles, side impact tackles and behind drop tackles thanks to the premium materials they are manufactured from. Designed to absorb the impact of any tackle, this bags core is made from exceptionally absorbent multi-layered foam which can effortlessly withstand any impact. This high-quality material ensures your training sessions will not end in injury.
- Full Height AFL tackle bag available in five sizes: Mini, junior, youth, senior and jumbo
- Outer casing is made from 600GSM rip proof PVC which is also weatherproof
- Multi-layered foam inner core provides exceptional impact absorption
- Heavy-duty woven handles for easy transportation
- Ultra-durable ground caps double this AFL ruck bags life span
To ensure this Aussie Rules football tackle bag can be used throughout all weather conditions, its outer layer is fabricated from high-quality 600GSM PVC. This weatherproof material guarantees your AFL ruck bag will not corrode after multiple wet weather training sessions. The PVC this AFL ruck bag is made is also rip proof, guaranteeing this bag will maintain an exceptionally high performance level for seasons to come.
Heavy-duty top and bottom caps help to maximise the lifespan of this piece AFL training equipment. These hard-wearing caps allow you to use this Aussie Rules football specky bag both ways, reducing the burden it will face.
Please Note: Always use the handles when carrying tackle bags – dragging the bags will prematurely wear away the stitching and damage the bag.Height Width / Diameter Mini (0-10 Years Old) (18lbs) 39 Inches (99cm) 13 Inches (33cm) Junior (10-14 Years Old) (30lbs) 46 Inches (117cm) 13 Inches (33cm) Youth (Youth/Ladies Teams) (37lbs) 46 Inches (117cm) 15 Inches (38cm) Senior (Professional & Senior Teams) (50lbs) 53 Inches (135cm) 15 Inches (38cm) Jumbo (Professional & Senior Teams) (75lbs) 53 Inches (135cm) 18 Inches (46cm)
Full Height Tackle Bags Specifications
- Mini (8lbs): 39 inches high x 13 inches diameter
- Junior (30lbs): 46 inches high x 13 inches diameter
- Youth (37lbs): 46 inches high x 15 inches diameter
- Senior (50lbs): 53 inches high x 15 inches diameter
- Jumbo (75lbs): 53 inches high x 18 inches diameter
- Outer casing: 600GSM PVC
- Core: Multi-layered foam
- Handles: Woven carry handles
- Color: Blue
- Top and bottom caps double this tackle bags lifespan
- Outer casing is weather and rip proof
- Please always use the carry handles while transporting your tackle bag