Aussie Rules Football RapidFire Mobile Rebounder
Frequently bought together
Ausse Rules Football Mobile Rebounder With Lightweight Carry Case
Easy Grip Handles
With two moulded handles placed either side of the handheld rebounder you can hold this piece of trainng equipment for prolonged periods without fatigue.
The 1.2mm galvanized steel frame of this rebounder guarantees this piece of AFL training equipment will not deteriorate when used during heavy rainfall.
Double Layered Netting
The 52ply knotless polyethylene net is double layered to guarantee a responsive bounce back every time your football hits this mobile rebounder.
Make sure your AFL players are ready for every matchday scenario with this high-quality handheld rebound net. Specifically designed to return footballs in an erratic manner this mobile rebounder is manufactured with a hard-wearing double layered 32mm mesh 52 ply twine net, which will help to keep your players on their toes.
- RapidFire Mobile Rebounder For AFL training sessions and warm ups.
- 1.7ft (0.5m) x 1.7ft (0.5m) frame is manufactured from 1.2mm powder coated galvanized steel.
- Double layered target net is made from 52ply twine PE with 32mm mesh.
- Mobile rebounder returns footballs in an unpredictable manner.
- Carry bag provided for easy storage and transportation.
Fitted with two easy grip handles coaches are free to hold this RapidFire rebounder in a variety of angles in order to change the football’s flight trajectory at will. These handles combine with the AFL rebounder’s lightweight frame to ensure coaches’ arms will not instantly suffer from fatigue during training sessions. Made from 1.2mm thick OD galvanized steel which is finished with a black powder coating for increased strength and durability you can expect this frame to stand strong against all footballs.
Another impressive facet of this mobile rebounder is it’s versatility and compact size. Measuring 1.7ft (0.5m) x 1.7ft (0.5m) this Aussie Rules Football Mobile Rebounder is suitable for handpass training, mark practice and simply to improve overall player reaction times. Complete with a lightweight carry case you can easily carry this rebounder into the changing room for last minute warm ups.
- 1.7ft (0.5m) x 1.7ft (0.5m)
- Net: 52 ply knotless PE with double layered 32mm mesh
- Frame: 1.2mm thick galvanized steel finished with a black powder coating
- Designed to unpredictably return footballs to AFL players
- Easy grip handles provide comfortable grip points
- Carry bag included for storage and transportation