AFL Tackle Shield With Double Wedge [Pro Model]
Frequently bought together
Dual-Wedged Junior Or Senior AFL Ruck Shields
Rip And Weatherproof PVC
Made to provide exceptional all-weather performance, the casing of this Aussie Rules football tackle shield is made from 600GSM PVC. This heavy-duty material is both rip and weatherproof to prevent any potential deterioration.
Top And Bottom Wedges
Designed to improve your teams tackling technique, this AFL ruck bags’ top and bottom wedges will naturally funnel players into the correct body positioning, in turn improving your teams’ tackling success rate.
Dense Foam Core
The filling of this tackle pad is manufactured from dense multi-layered foam. This incredibly absorbent material will take the brunt of any tackle, ensuring both players and coaches will not suffer any training ground injures.
The ultimate piece of AFL training equipment for schools, amateur teams and professional clubs, this high-quality ruck bag utilises a dual-wedged design to help your players consistently perform successful tackles. The protruding sections of this AFL tackle bag will naturally channel Aussie Rules players into the correct body positioning, while simultaneously reducing the number of fouls your team commits on matchdays.
- This dual-sided Aussie Rules football Tackle Shield is available in junior and senior sizes
- Top and bottom wedges allow AFL players to assume the posture for successful tackles
- Outer casing is made from ultra-durable rip and weatherproof 600GSM PVC
- Multi-layered foam core provides excellent impact absorption for both players and coaches
- Woven carry handles allow coaches to easily manoeuvre this ruck bag
- Several cut outs are placed on the bag’s sides to prevent potential popping
With an outer casing manufactured from heavy-duty 600GSM PVC, you can rely on this Aussie Rules football tackle shield to excel in all weather conditions. This ultra-durable material is both rip and weatherproof, guaranteeing your tackle bag will provide an exceptional performance level throughout wet weather AFL training sessions. Attached to this strong outer casing are two woven carry straps. These lightweight handles allow AFL coaches to effortlessly manoeuvre this ruck bag into several positions, helping training sessions recreate the feel of a competitive Aussie Rules football match.
To reduce the number of training ground injuries your AFL team suffers, this dual-wedged tackle bags’ core is made from dense foam. This multi-layered filling can easily absorb the impact of any tackle, providing an exceptionally high safety level throughout intense Aussie Rules football training sessions.Height Width / Diameter Junior 32 Inches (81cm) 13 Inches (33cm) Senior 37 Inches (94cm) 15 Inches (38cm)
Dual-Wedged AFL Tackle Shield Specifications
- Junior: 32 inches high x 13 inches diameter
- Senior: 37 inches high x 15 inches diameter
- Casing: 600GSM PVC
- Core: Multi-layered foam
- Handles: Woven material
- Dual wedge design helps players to assume the best body positioning for tackles
- PVC casing is rip and weatherproof
- Twin side straps help coaches move the AFL tackle bag
- Side holes prevent this bag popping on impact