Wooden Tennis Posts [Wimbledon Spec]
Frequently bought together
Wimbledon Style Professional Wooden Tennis Posts – ITF Regulation
Elite Wood Construction
Expertly hand carved using solid oak, these professional tennis posts feature a triple-coating of marine grade yacht varnish for increased strength & an authentic finish.
Expertly designed to the specifications of the tennis posts used at the Wimbledon Championships, these tennis posts conform to official ITF Tournament Regulations.
All The Fixings
As well as tennis posts, you’ll also receive a brass winder mechanism, tennis post ground sockets & the option of adding a singles (33ft) or doubles (42ft) championship tennis net to your posts.
Give your tennis courts the ultimate appearance with these world-class Wooden Tennis Posts. Oozing professional-quality, prestige & authenticity, these premium tennis posts are modelled on the style used at the Wimbledon Championships. An excellent choice for tennis clubs, facilities & even home tennis courts, these impressive tennis posts conform to official ITF tournament regulations, ensuring they can be used at the highest level. Guaranteeing to give any tennis court a Grand Slam finish, these wooden tennis posts come with ground sockets, a tennis net center strap & an M-Peg fixing point included, with the option of adding a championship tennis net (singles or doubles) also available.
- Wimbledon-Style Wooden Tennis Posts – Conform to ITF Tournament Regulations
- Tennis posts are hand carved from solid oak & given 3x yacht varnish coatings
- Posts features a premium-grade brass winder mechanism for net tensioning
- Optional 33ft or 42ft Vermont Double Top Championship Tennis Net also available
- 76mm square steel inserts allow tennis posts to simply slot into included ground sockets
- Tennis Posts come with tennis net center strap & M-Peg fixing point included
- Wooden Tennis Posts are ultra-durable & can be used on indoor & outdoor tennis courts
Expertly hand carved from solid oak, these tennis posts guarantee exceptional durability as well as a prestigious appearance. Suitably equipped to cope with both indoor & outdoor conditions, the premium oak features three coatings of marine grade yacht varnish for supreme strength & longevity. Completing the wooden tennis posts is the impressive brass winder mechanism. The rust & corrosion-resistant brass is 100% weatherproof & is designed to ensure your tennis net remains appropriately tensioned every time you play. Coming as an optional extra, our Vermont 3.5mm DT Championship Tennis Nets will provide the finishing touch to your Grand Slam tennis court. Available as singles (33ft) or doubles (42ft), these tennis nets are crafted using elite braided HDPE & feature a quad-stitched optic white net headband.
PLEASE NOTE: These Wooden Tennis Posts are socketed & come with 76mm square ground sockets, a tennis net center strap & an M-Peg fixing point included. For alternative fixing points, please see the essentials above.
Wooden Tennis Post Specifications
- Tennis Posts: Hand carved using solid oak
- Oak features a triple coating of marine grade yacht varnish
- Winder Mechanism – rust & corrosion-resistant brass
- Posts are fitted with brass plates, brass pulleys & net hooks
- Tennis Net: Double Top 3.5mm braided HDPE – UV treated
- Tennis Net (Headband): vinyl-coated polyester (quad-stitched)
- Tennis Net (Headband Wire): 6mm PVC coated steel wire cable)
- Tennis Net Center Strap: nylon with polyester banding & aluminum snap buckle)
- Center Strap M-Peg: powder coated steel
- Ground Sockets: box section steel with welded steel plates
Tennis Net Dimensions:
- 33ft | 10m – ITF Regulation Singles
- 42ft | 12.8m – ITF Regulation Doubles
- Tennis Posts, Tennis Nets & Fixings all conform to Official ITF Tournament Regulations
- Bottom of the posts feature a 76mm square steel insert for easy-slot into ground sockets
- Choice of singles (33ft) or doubles (42ft) DT championship tennis net available
- Tennis posts have been modelled on the posts seen at the Wimbledon Championships