Vermont 3mm Tennis Net [42ft Doubles - 14lbs]
Frequently bought together
Vermont 3mm Tennis Net – A Professional Addition To Your Tennis Court
All our Vermont Tennis Nets features a professional 6cm optic white quad-stitched headband. The vinyl-coated polyester net tape is supremely resistance to tennis ball impacts & weathering.
Premium Twine Netting
Expertly created using 3mm braided HDPE net twine, the 45mm knotted mesh offers exceptional durability. Suitable for indoor & outdoor use, the tennis net is UV treated for increased longevity.
For All Tennis Posts
Coming with a high-quality tennis net headline wire cable included, this tennis net is compatible with tennis posts worldwide. The PVC coated steel wire ensures the assembly process is efficient too!
Created with the knowledge and expertise of tennis experts, the Vermont 3mm Tennis Net will provide a professional touch to any tennis court. Measuring an impressive 42ft wide, this premium tennis net is ideal for doubles tennis courts whilst conforming to official tournament regulations set by the International Tennis Federation (ITF). An excellent choice of net for tennis clubs & facilities, the Vermont 3mm option comes with a PVC coated steel headline wire included, making it compatible with most tennis posts worldwide.
- Vermont 3mm Tennis Net – 42ft Doubles Regulation
- 3mm braided HDPE net twine – 100% rot-proof & UV treated
- Optic White vinyl coated polyester headband (quad-stitched)
- Net features overlocked rope edges for increased longevity & easy lacing
- 100% weather-resistant, suitable for indoor & outdoor use
- Includes PVC coated steel headline wire cable (loop & pin or double loop available) – compatible with most tennis posts worldwide
- Tennis Net conforms to BS EN Safety Standard & ITF Tournament Regulations
Suitable for indoor and outdoor use, the Vermont 3mm Tennis Net guarantees an exceptional performance with supreme longevity. The 3mm HDPE braided net construction has been UV treated for excellent sun protection and features overlocked rope edges for outstanding resistance against fraying. Completing the net is the all-weather, optic white polyester headband which has been vinyl-coated and quad-stitched to increase its lifespan. A tennis net that oozes professional quality, its exceptional value makes it the perfect addition to tennis clubs and facilities.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is for the Vermont 3mm Tennis Net ONLY. For center straps and other high-quality Vermont Tennis Court Equipment, please see the essentials above.
Vermont 3mm Tennis Net Specifications
- Size: 42ft x 3.5ft | 12.8m x 1.07m – Official Doubles Regulation
- Weight: 14lbs | 6.5kg
- Net: ultra-heavy-duty 3mm braided HDPE twine (45mm knotted mesh)
- Headband: vinyl-coated polyester (quad-stitched)
- Headline Wire: PVC coated steel cable (6mm) - choice of loop & pin or double loop available
- Rot-proof tennis net has been UV treated for increased longevity
- Completely weatherproof for year-round use (indoors & outdoors)
- Quick & simple assembly
- Compatible with most tennis posts worldwide
- Net features overlocked edges for easy lacing and fray-prevention
- Net conforms to BS EN Safety Standards & ITF Tournament Regulations
- Color: Black netting with and Optic White headband
- Warranty: 1 Year