Vermont 360° Freestanding Tennis Posts [Tournament Grade]-Posts + 3.5mm Net (42ft Doubles)-Black-With Weights
Frequently bought together
100% Portable Aluminium Freestanding Tennis Posts - 360° Movement
Expertly manufactured using premium 80mm box section aluminium, these freestanding tennis posts offer a professional performance in all conditions. 100% weatherproof & resistant to rust & corrosion.
The impressive modular design is what really sets these tennis posts apart from the rest as it allows users to simply convert from regulation singles (33ft) to regulation doubles (42ft) with supreme efficiency.
Unique to other freestanding tennis posts, these Vermont posts feature 4x caster wheels which allow for complete 360° movement. The lightweight design ensures portability is a simple task on any surface.
These brand-new Vermont Tournament Freestanding Tennis Posts are the number one choice for facilities where permanent tennis posts aren’t always suitable. Expertly created, these freestanding posts are completely unique to anything else on the market. The impressive construction features a modular design, which allows for a simple conversion between regulation singles width (33ft) and regulation doubles (42ft), allowing players to mix up the action in no time at all. Supremely lightweight & 100% portable, these tennis posts offer a tournament-level performance at exceptional value, which is why they’re the perfect fit for schools, tennis clubs and tournaments.
- Vermont Tournament Freestanding Tennis Posts – Lightweight, Portable & Durable
- ITF Regulation Tennis Posts are available in traditional green or black
- Modular design allows for easy conversion between singles (33ft) & doubles (42ft)
- Engineered using 80mm box section aluminium for supreme strength & longevity
- Posts feature 4 retractable castor wheels which allows for easy 360° movement
- Non-scratch rubber feet allow posts to be used on any playing surface without marking
- Optional Tennis Nets Available (singles/doubles): 2.5mm (33ft/42ft) & 3.5mm (42ft)
- Tennis Net lacing bar, centre strap, brass winder & fixing point also included
- For excellent stability, we recommend adding the internal weights to your package
Suitable for indoor and outdoor use, these freestanding tennis posts have been engineered using 80mm box section aluminium, giving them world-class durability. Despite the posts’ exceptional resistance to weathering and regular use, their innovatively designed construction ensures simple portability remains a top priority. The base features 4 retractable castor wheels, which allows for easy-transportation across any tennis court surface, whilst the non-scratch rubber feet help keep your tennis courts mark-free. The impressive 4-wheel design also gives the tennis posts complete 360° movement, making your tennis courts even more accessible.
As well as professional-quality freestanding tennis posts, we’ve also provided a choice of tournament-grade tennis nets to go with them. All three styles of Vermont’s Tennis Nets have been UV treated for exceptional weather-resistance and feature an optic white, quad-stitched headband for greater strength and longevity. The 2.5mm version (available in two lengths 33ft & 42ft), is crafted using twisted HDPE net twine whereas the 3.5mm (42ft) features a heavy-duty braided HDPE net twine for a professional performance. Whichever tennis net you select, you’ll also receive a centre strap, fixing point, lacing bar and brass winder, ensuring you’ll always be able to create the ultimate tennis court set-up.
PLEASE NOTE: For elite tournaments and when used with the Vermont 3.5mm Doubles Tennis Net, we recommend using the internal weights to ensure maximum stability during play.
Vermont Tournament Freestanding Tennis Post Specifications
- Posts are 80mm diameter
- Optional Widths (easy conversion): 33ft | 10m (Singles) or 42ft | 12.8m (Doubles)
- Tennis Posts: 80mm Box Section Aluminium
- Wheels: Ultra-Heavy-Duty Caster Wheels
- Winder Mechanism: Premium Brass
- Centre Strap: Nylon With Polyester Banding
- 2.5mm Tennis Net (33ft Singles) 2.5mm Twisted HDPE Net Twine (45mm knotted mesh)
- 2.5mm Tennis Net (42ft Doubles): 2.5mm Twisted HDPE Net Twine (45mm knotted mesh)
- 3.5mm Tennis Net (42ft Doubles): 3.5mm Braided HDPE Net Twine (45mm knotted mesh)
- Tennis Nets feature a quad-stitched, vinyl-coated polyester headband (optic white)
- Aluminium construction means posts are lightweight & exceptionally portable
- Modular Design: Allows posts to simply convert between 33ft (singles) & 42ft (doubles)
- 4x Retractable Caster Wheels allow for complete 360° movement
- Freestanding Tennis Posts can be used indoors & outdoors on any tennis court surface
- Anti-scratch rubber feet ensure your tennis courts remain in pristine condition
- Posts come with lacing bars, brass winder mechanism & centre strap fitting included
- Available in a choice of colours: Traditional Green or Black
- Choice of professional Vermont Tennis Nets available: 2.5mm(singles or doubles) or 3.5mm (doubles)
- Optional Internal Weights: recommended for competitive tournament use & with 3.5mm 42ft tennis net
- Supremely durable freestanding tennis posts are 100% weatherproof
- An excellent choice for tennis clubs, schools, academies and tournaments