Vermont 360° Freestanding Pickleball Posts [Tournament Grade]
Frequently bought together
Professional Freestanding Pickleball Posts – IFP Regulation
Tournament Grade Posts
Expertly created to a professional standard, the Vermont Freestanding Pickleball posts conform to official regulations set by the International Federation of Pickleball – ideal for competitive play.
Complete 360° Movement
Innovatively designed, these freestanding pickleball posts feature 4x heavy-duty retractable castor wheels which allow users to move the posts in any direction with exceptional ease.
Engineered using 80mm box section aluminum, the freestanding pickleball posts combine supreme durability with a lightweight nature for easy movement. Modular design allows for fast assembly.
An excellent alternative to permanent posts, the innovative Vermont Freestanding Pickleball Posts are like no other on the market. Suitable for any playing surface, these high-quality pickleball posts feature four retractable castor wheels which combine with the post’s lightweight nature for super-efficient portability. Measuring 22ft wide, these pickleball posts conform with official regulations set by the International Federation of Pickleball (IFP), making them suitable for high-level competition. For the complete pickleball set-up, you can also add internal weights to the posts as well as a professional 3.5mm pickleball net too.
- Vermont 360° Freestanding Pickleball Posts – Ideal for schools, clubs & tournaments
- Engineered from lightweight & durable 80mm box section aluminum – rust-resistant
- Pickleball Posts feature 4x castor wheels (retractable) for simple portability
- Feature non-scratch rubber feet making them suitable for any playing surface
- Package includes a net lacing bar, brass winder mechanism & centre strap fixing point
- Optional extras: 3.5mm Pickleball Net and/or internal weights (please select above)
Expertly engineered using premium-grade aluminum, these Freestanding Pickleball Posts guarantee an elite performance with supreme longevity. Powder-coated, the box section aluminum is 100% weatherproof & rust-resistant, allowing them to be left outdoors all year round. The posts feature 4x heavy-duty castor wheels which allow users full 360° movement with exceptional ease. As well as pickleball posts, the package also includes net lacing bars, centre strap fixing point & a premium brass winder mechanism – designed to keep your net tensioned at all times. Suitable for any playing surface, these freestanding portable posts are a must-have for clubs, tournaments & schools.
PLEASE NOTE: For elite level competition, we recommend using the internal weights for maximum stability during play. If you require additional weights, please select accordingly above.
Vermont 360° Freestanding Pickleball Posts
- Posts: 22ft Wide x 3ft High | 6.7m Wide x 0.9m High
- Posts are engineered using premium-grade 80mm box section aluminium
- Posts feature a green powder coating for complete rust & weather-resistance
- Winder Mechanism: Premium-grade brass
- Wheels: Heavy-duty castor wheels (retractable)
- Pickleball Net: 3.5mm braided HDPE with quad-stitched vinyl-coated headband
- Pickleball Posts feature a modular design for a fast & easy assembly process
- 4x retractable wheels to allow for complete 360° movement
- Anti-scratch rubber feet allow posts to be used on any playing surface
- Posts come with lacing bars, fixing point & brass winder mechanism
- Pickleball Posts conform with the IFP regulations
- 3.5mm professional Pickleball Net available as an optional extra
- Optional internal weights are recommended for competition use
- An excellent choice for pickleball clubs, schools & tournament use