Vermont 3.5mm Tennis Net [42ft Doubles - 18lbs]
Frequently bought together
Vermont 3.5mm Tennis Net – Professional Net For Your Tennis Court
Expertly designed, this 3.5mm doubles tennis net conforms to official tournament regulations set by the ITF. An excellent choice for competitive tennis, this tennis net has featured at the US Open.
Created to deliver exceptional durability, the 3.5mm braided HDPE netting combines with quad-stitched polyester headband. Tennis net is 100% weatherproof making it suitable for indoor & outdoor use.
All our Vermont Tennis Nets come with a 6mm PVC coated headline wire cable included, making them compatible with the majority of tennis posts worldwide. The cable ensures a quick & simple assembly too.
This Vermont Tennis Net will transform any tennis court it graces. Measuring 42ft wide, this professional doubles tennis net has been specifically designed to conform with official tournament regulations set by the International Tennis Federation (ITF). Used at worldwide events including the US Open, this tennis net features a world-class net construction & headband, giving it supreme durability in all conditions. All of our nets come with a tennis net headline wire cable included, ensuring they’re compatible with the majority of tennis posts worldwide.
- Professional 3.5mm Vermont Tennis Net – 42ft Doubles Regulation
- Conforms to official ITF Tournament Regulations & BS EN Safety Standards
- Created using ultra-heavy-duty 3.5mm braided HDPE twine (100% rot-proof & UV treated)
- Overlocked roped edges protect against fraying & increase longevity
- Features a quad-stitched, vinyl-coated polyester headband – optic white
- Tennis net headline wire included (Loop & Pin or Double Loop) – compatible with majority of tennis posts worldwide
Designed by tennis experts to deliver an elite performance with exceptional durability, the Vermont 3.5mm Tennis Net exclusively features premium materials. The net has been created using ultra-heavy-duty braided HDPE net twine, which has been UV treated for exceptional resistance to rot & weathering. Matching the net when it comes to longevity, the all-weather vinyl-coated polyester headband features a quad-stitching for an increased lifespan. The optic white headband combines with the black netting for a professional appearance suited to the best tennis courts in the world.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is for the Vermont 3.5mm Tennis Net ONLY. For tennis net center straps, tennis posts & more, please see the essentials above.
Vermont 3.5mm Tennis Net Specifications
- Size: 42ft x 3.5ft | 12.8m x 1.07m – Official Doubles Regulation
- Weight: 17.6lbs | 8kg
- Net: ultra-heavy-duty 3.5mm braided HDPE twine (45mm mesh)
- Headband: vinyl-coated polyester (quad-stitched)
- Headline Wire: PVC coated steel cable (6mm) - Loop & Pin or Double Loop Available
- Net is 100% rot-proof & UV treated for exceptional durability
- Completely weatherproof for year-round use (indoors & outdoors)
- Tennis Net is simple to assemble
- Compatible with the majority of tennis posts worldwide
- Overlocked rope edges increase lifespan of tennis net
- Net conforms to BS EN Safety Standards & ITF Tournament Regulations
- Color: Black netting with and Optic White headband
- A tennis net that’s used in tournaments across the world – including the US Open
- Warranty: 1 Year