Stop That Ball™ - Socketed Ball Stop Net & Post System
Frequently bought together
Socketed Stop That Ball™ System – For Multi-Sport Use
Super Strong Mesh
The 48mm mesh netting features a supremely strong, knotted design which can withstand the hardest of ball impacts. The tough, weatherproof net won’t has been made from UV stabilized, 2mm HDPE twine, allowing it to stand firm against adverse weather conditions & consistent use.
Weatherproof Steel Structure
As tough as it gets, the 32mm diameter poles for this Stop That Ball System have been engineered from 1.2mm thick galvanized steel for incredible durability. Finished with a black powder coating, these steel poles possess excellent resistance to rust & corrosion.
A Protecting System
Whether you’re a sports club trying to keep a hold of your stray balls or simply a homeowner looking to protect your windows and pots in your backyard, this 10ft high Stop That Ball™ System will provide your sporting arenas with the perfect protection.
Whether your playing in the backyard, or out on the training field practicing your techniques over and over again, occasionally you’ll get one slightly wrong and miss the target by some distance. It’s at these times where you may wish you had a net to catch your rogue balls, so you can avoid the long chase or worse, damaging a precious window. Well now you can have just that, as with this Socketed Stop That Ball™ System installed, you’ll have a net that will keep your stray balls in close proximity, ready for you to continue the sporting action.
- Semi-permanent Stop That Ball™ System comes with removeable ground sockets
- System is 12ft (3.7m) tall once in the ground
- Available in 5 lengths: 10ft / 20ft / 30ft / 40ft / 50ft
- 32mm diameter poles are made from 1.2mm thick galvanized steel
- Ground sockets manufactured from extremely durable 600mm aluminum
- Poles feature a scratch-resistant, black powder coating for protection against rust
- Black netting made from 2mm HDPE Twine
- 48mm square mesh netting is UV stabilized for outdoor use
- Netting features a knotted design for added strength, allowing it to withstand maximum impact
- Can be used for a variety of sports
All three key components of this ball stop net system have been designed to be ultra-durable. The 32mm diameter poles have been engineered from 1.2m thick galvanized steel and finished with a black powder coating for excellent resistance to adverse weather, rust and corrosion. The ground sockets are made from 600mm reinforced aluminum and they include a pry bar and metal cap, which allows you to install and remove the ground sockets using the screw system with absolute ease. Matching the posts and the sockets every step of the way when it comes to strength and durability, the 48mm square mesh netting features a superbly strong knotted design, allowing it to absorb impacts from the heaviest ball impacts. Crafted from 2mm HDPE twine, the black net has been UV stabilized, allowing it to be left outside all year round.
Standing tall at an impressive 12ft (3.7m), this Stop That Ball™ System will not only keep your stray balls close by but will also provide protection to surrounding areas. Gone are the days of broken plant pots and windows with this ball stop net system in your backyard. Available in 5 different lengths ranging from 10ft (3m) to 50ft (15m), this net will provide excellent cover everywhere its used. Whether it’s the backyard or protecting the crowd behind the goal before a Premier League encounter, this world-class product will consistently perform to a high standard.
The benefit of this ball stop system is the fact it is semi-permanent. The ground sockets, which once in the ground are as strong and stable as permanent sockets, come with a pry bar which allows you to easily unscrew them from the ground when necessary. This ball stop net system is also incredibly efficient to set up and dismantle as once the ground sockets are in place, simply hang the net to the top of each pole and then slot the poles in to sockets!
PLEASE NOTE: This Socketed Stop That Ball™ System can be used for a variety of different sports including; soccer, tennis, cricket, GAA, lacrosse, baseball, rugby, football and hockey.
Stop That Ball™ System Specifications
- Poles: 32mm diameter poles made from 1.2mm thick galvanized steel
- Poles are powder coated black for added protection against rust & corrosion
- Sockets: Manufactured from reinforced 600mm aluminum
- Net: Crafted from highly-durable 2mm HDPE twine with a 48mm square mesh (edged on top & bottom)
- Net features a knotted design for increased strengths against ball impacts
- Net Color: Black
- Netting is UV stabilized for outdoor use
- Ball Stop Net Height: 12ft (3.7m)
- Lengths Available: 10ft (3m) / 20ft (6m) / 30ft (9m) / 40ft (12m) / 50ft (15m)
- Can be used for a variety of sports
- Ideal for sports clubs and backyard use
- The whole structure is completely weatherproof