Spring Loaded Aussie Rules Football Training Slalom Poles
Frequently bought together
5ft Or 6ft Spring Loaded Slalom Poles Made From Shatterproof PVC Plastic
Safe Slalom Poles
Positioned at the bottom of each slalom pole is a coiled spring which will easily absorb the impact of football players running at full speed, providing you with consistently safe sessions.
With the 5ft poles manufactured from 25mm shatterproof plastic and the 6ft poles made from 34mm plastic you can rely on these poles to stay strong throughout collisions.
To ease the task of inserting each slalom pole into the ground long stainless-steel ground spikes are placed at the bottom of each pole helping the poles remain upright.
Improve your team’s ability to weave in and out of opposition players by training with these high-quality Aussie Rules Spring Loaded Slalom Poles. Designed with safety in mind the 5ft (1.5m) and 6ft (1.8m) poles are constructed with spring loaded bases. These coiled springs allow the agility poles to bend in any direction during collisions, in turn absorbing the force of high-speed impacts, greatly reducing the risk of injury on the training field.
- Packs of 8 or 16 Spring Loaded Aussie Football Training Slalom Poles.
- 5ft (1.5m) spring loaded slalom poles are manufactured from 1 inch (25mm) thick plastic.
- 6ft (1.8m) spring loaded slalom poles are manufactured from 1.5 inch (34mm) thick plastic.
- Plastic is shatterproof to minimise the risk of injury.
- Coiled springs sit at the bottom of each agility pole which allow them to bend in any direction.
Made to withstand consistent collisions the 5ft slalom poles are manufactured from shatterproof 1 inch (25mm) thick plastic whilst the 6ft agility poles are made from slightly thicker 1.5 inch (34mm) plastic. This hard-wearing PVC is also fluorescent yellow in colour which helps the Aussie Football Training Slalom Poles to standout and catch players eyes on the training field.
To make the task of planting each agility pole in position whilst setting up Aussie Rules Football agility drills, stainless-steel ground spikes are positioned at the bottom of each pole. These long poles temporarily hook the slalom poles in place and keeps them upright for prolonged periods of time.
Both sizes of the spring-loaded slalom poles are compatible with the Slalom Pole Rubber Base [2.3KG] which allow you to use these slalom poles on hard surfaces such as hard courts or indoor sports halls without damaging the floor.
- 5ft (1.5m) poles with a diameter of 1 inch (25mm)
- 6ft (1.8m) poles with a diameter of 1.5 inches (34mm)
- Fluorescent yellow shatterproof PVC plastic
- Stainless steel ground spikes
- Available in packs of 8 or 16
- Coiled springs help the slalom poles bend in any direction
- Slalom pole bases are also available (sold separately)