Socketed Golf Cage & Net - Professional Range
Frequently bought together
Our socketed golf practice cages are an outstanding investment for driving ranges and pro clubs that need long-lasting and durable equipment for their members to use.
Permanently fixed in place to the surface with ground sockets to provide unparalleled stability, this golf cage is designed to stay up and be used all year round, whatever the weather conditions.
With a galvanised steel frame to protect against rust and corrosion, durable outer netting, plus a hard-wearing impact panel to take the main brunt of a golfer’s swing, these superb structures are built to last and are guaranteed to get your game up to par!
Team your freestanding golf cage up with our fantastic range of FORB golf training equipment for a practice set-up that will be the envy of any PGA Tour pro! With enough practice you can be the next Tiger Woods!
Net World Sports stocks a wide range of golf nets and golfing accessories - why not try our premium golf chipping net or professional golf practice mats.
- Golf Cage Size: 10ft by 10ft by 10ft
- Impact Panel Size: 10ft by 10ft
- Frame Thickness: Choose from Standard 34mm (1.3 inch) or Heavy Duty 42mm (1.7 inch)
- Netting: Outer golf cage netting is made from 2.3mm (0.09 inch) knotless green twine
- Galvanised steel frame protects from rust and corrosion
- Netting is weatherproof and rot-proof as standard