Rugby Curved Hit Shield [Pro Model]
Frequently bought together
Fit For The Professinal Game - Rugby Curved Hit Shield
Double Strap System
The double strap system on the back of the curved hit shield allows for the holder to safely move the shield around replicating in-game match conditions.
High Density Foam
The superior moulded high density foam pads provide a comfortable impact when tackling, preventing injuries during training.
Manufactured from a weather-resistant PVC, the curved hit shield is ideal for training sessions and warm-ups in all weather conditions.
This rugby curved hit shield is designed to concentrate on improving tackling technique, as the tackler starts low in a solid body position, before driving up in to the tackle. Manufactured from superior moulded high-density foam pads, the curved hit shield is extremely adaptable as it can be held vertically or horizontally, providing opportunities to use the hit shield in a variety of training drills.
- Rip-proof 600gsm PVC covers will last for years to come
- Double strap system on the back of the rugby tackle shield makes for effortless manoeuvrability
- Water resistant PVC covers allow use in all weather conditions
- High density moulded foam protects both the tackler and the holder
- Extreme all-round durability for a long-lasting rugby tackle shield
Made from a fully weather-resistant 600gsm PVC covering, the cover is 100% weatherproof and extremely easy to clean. Created with reinforced seams for added protection against heavy impacts, the rugby tackle shield also comes with a heavy-duty, double strap system. This highly-effective strap system offers the ultimate protection for the person holding the hit shield, whilst allowing the tackler to fully commit as if it was a match situation. In addition to this, the straps give the holder of the curved hit shield complete control of the bag, allowing them to switch the tackle bag from vertical to horizontal, ensuring your training is as close to a match scenario as possible.
Available in both junior and senior sizes, these world-class curved hit shields play a key part of any rugby training session whether that be internationals or amateurs. Not only do they help prevent injury, they also ensure you give yourself the best chance to improve your tackling techniques and footwork skills.Height Width / Diameter Thickness Junior 69cm (27 Inches) 33cm (13 Inches) 13cm (5 Inches) Senior 91cm (36 Inches) 51cm (20 Inches) 15cm (6 Inches)
- Made from superior moulded high density foam pads
- Material is a fully weather-resistant PVC covering
- Double strap system on the back of the hit shield
- Double the life as compared to a standard wedge contact shield
- Color: Blue
- Junior: 69cm (27 Inches) High x 33cm (13 Inches) Wide x 13cm (5 Inches) Thickness
- Senior: 91cm (36 Inches) High x 51cm (20 Inches) Wide x 15cm (6 Inches) Thickness