Rugby Corner Flags Set [Corner Poles, Protector Pads & Foam Flags]
Frequently bought together
Add A Touch Of Class To Your Pitch With This Rugby Corner Flags Set
Spring Loaded Corner Flags
Placed at the base of each rugby corner flag pole is a tightly coiled spring which allows the corner flag posts to bend in any direction if it is struck by a rugby player or ball. This innovative design significantly reduces the risk of your pole snapping in half during competitive matches.
Thick Foam Protector Pads
To provide protection to rugby players the corner flag poles are supplied with an absorbent foam padding. This 5 inch thick protective padding prevents the chances of your players suffering an on-field injury, while the PVC covering provides an exceptional level of weather resistance.
Rigid Foam Corner Flags
The rugby corner flags will remain visible throughout low-light matches thanks to their vibrant colour and high-quality construction. Crafted from rigid foam, these corner flags will not billow during strong winds, in turn providing the optimum level of visibility for officials.
The ultimate rugby corner flag package for schools, amateur teams and professional teams, this premium corner flag set is comprised of high-quality corner flags, absorbent foam protection pads and foam corner flags. This premium rugby equipment set is available in packs of 4 or packs of 14, allowing you to mark out the four corners of your rugby pitch as well as the 33m, 72m metre lines and goal lines.
- Rugby corner flag poles are 5ft tall and made from 25mm thick PVC
- Spring-loaded bases reduce the risk of on-field injuries
- Absorbent post padding is 5 inches thick with a weatherproof outer casing
- Corner pole flags are made from rigid foam
- Included flags measure 15 inches x 14 inches (W x H)
- Post padding and corner flags utilise a touch fastening system for quick removal
Innovatively designed to provide the highest level of flexibility, the 5ft tall corner flags utilise a spring-loaded base which allows your rugby corner flag poles to bend in any direction when they are struck. This automatic feature guarantees your rugby corner flag poles can absorb the impact between player and post without breaking, while the coiled spring also allows the posts to bounce ack into position after contact.
The included post protection pads are 5 inches thick and filled with super absorbent foam. This dense filling guarantees collisions between rugby players and posts will not result in injury as the protective padding acts as a cushion between player and corner flag pole. Made to protect your rugby corner flags throughout all weather conditions, the outer casing of these post protectors is made from ultra-durable PVC. The weatherproof properties of this material ensure heavy rainfall will not cause your corner flag post protectors to rot.
Rounding out this rugby corner flag set are 15 inches x 14 inches corner flags which are manufactured from rigid foam. This unique construction guarantees your corner flags will not billow in the wind, ensuring referees can always spot these vibrant blue flags.
- Corner Poles: 5ft tall | 25mm wide
- Protection Pads: 4ft tall | 5 inches wide
- Flags: 15 inch x 14 inch (W x H)
- Corner Poles: PVC
- Protection Pads: Absorbent foam with a PVC casing
- Flags: Rigid foam
- Available in packs of 4 or 14
- Coiled springs allow these corner flags to bend in any direction
- Pads and flags utilise a hook and loop fastening system to provide a secure fit
- Foam padding fits over a pole with a maximum diameter of 35mm
- Colour: Blue