Replacement Pneumatic Wheels (For Line Marking Machine)
Frequently bought together
Deep Tread Tyres
Manufactured with deep moulded tread this repalcement line marking machine tyre can be used on wet and muddy pitches without instantly sinking.
126kg Load Capacity
Capable of transporting up to 126kg of weight this wheel will provide a seamless replacement for your current line marking machine.
The plastic hub of this replacement wheel provides smooth rotations to ensure your line marking machine always paints straight, consistent lines.
3 ¼ Inch Wide Replacement Line Marking Machine Tyre With a 126kg Load Capacity
Made from ultra-durable rubber this replacement pneumatic wheel will ensure your line marking machine rolls smoothly across car parks, sports fields and playgrounds. This is achieved by the wheels deep tread pattern which provides great traction even across wet surfaces. Measuring 11 inches (28cm) in diameter this wheel features a high-quality plastic hub which allows steady rotations once attached to your line marking machine.
- Replacement line marking machine wheel designed to carry up to 126kg (300lbs).
- Pneumatic wheel is 11 inches (28cm) in diameter and 3 ¼ inches (8cm).
- Tyre is manufactured from rubber with a plastic hub.
- Tyre tread improves traction across all surfaces.
- Max inflation 30psi (2 bar).
- Single wheel weighs 1.4kg (3lbs).
This pneumatic wheel has a width of 3 ¼ inches (8cm) which evenly distributes weight, resulting in a load capacity of 126kg (300lbs). This impressive capacity guarantees this wheel will be able to support your line marking machine and can also be used with wheelbarrows and carts.
If you require other replacement parts for your line marking machine Net World Sports also stocks the Rubber Transfer Wheel (For Line Marking Machines) and Aluminium Transfer Wheels (For Line Marking Machines).
- Diameter: 11 inches (28cm)
- Width 3 ¼ inches (8cm)
- Tyre: Ultra-durable rubber
- Hub: Red plastic
- Load capacity of 126kg (300lbs)
- Max inflation 30psi (2 bar)
- Tyre tread improves traction on all wet surfaces
- A single wheel weighs 1.4kg (3lbs)