Replacement Fortress Baseball L-Screen Nets
Frequently bought together
Robust, Reliable Replacement Nets For Fortress L-Screens
Every edge of these replacement L-screen nets features reinforced 3/4in rope to prevent fraying and stretching.
Every L-screen net from Fortress is UV treated to prevent damage from direct sunlight of any intensity, as well as 100% rot proof.
The pillowcase style design of our L-screen net make them amazingly easy to apply to your frame, so you can play ball in no time at all!
High intensity training sessions can eventually take its toll on your baseball L-screen. Our handy L-screen replacement nets mean you can rejuvenate your equipment without the need to splash out on a whole new L-screen.
- Available in #42 and #62 weight netting, with five different sizes
- Made from a robust high-density polyethylene twine
- Twine is UV stabilized to prevent stretching or fading in direct sunlight
- All edges are reinforced with 3/4in rope to prevent fraying
- Pillowcase design means twice the protection for your pitchers
- 100% rot proof – play ball year-round!
The remarkable strength of the dual-layer Fortress L-Screen nets means they're able to endure ferocious ball impacts from Little Leaguers to the hard-hitting sluggers of Major League Baseball. Our #42 grade netting features a 60ply, 2.5mm twine whilst the #62 grade netting boast a 90ply, 3mm HDPE twine.
The pillowcase style net not only enhances the strength and effectiveness of your L-screen, but also makes for quick and easy installation, meaning more time in the cage rather than maintaining your baseball equipment.
Please note: The standard net size used on the Fortress L-Screens is 7ft x 7ft (42in Cut-Out)
- 7ft x 7ft (42in Cut-Out)
- 7ft x 7ft (36in Cut-Out)
- 7ft x 6ft (42in Cut-Out)
- 7ft x 6ft (36in Cut-Out)
- 6ft x 6ft (36in Cut-Out)
- UV stabilized and 100% rot proof
- Knotted twine provides increased strength and lifespan
- Pillowcase style fitting ensures simple screen fixture
- All edges are overlocked with 3/4in rope
- Color: Black
- #42 netting weight = 60ply (2.5mm)
- #62 netting weight = 90ply (3mm)
Please note: The standard net size used on the Fortress L-Screens is the 7ft x 7ft (42" Cut-Out)