Regulation Street Hockey Goal
Frequently bought together
A crucial part of street hockey is the goal - without it, there is no match. Get your game started, in the street, on your drive or on the outdoor hockey rink, with our official senior sized, steel framed street hockey goal.
- Robust 1 ½ inch (34mm) diameter steel frame.
- Heavy duty 3mm thick net with reinforced seams, laced directly to the post on the regulation model
- Locking button feature makes for quick and easy assembly without tools.
- 6ft (1.8m) x 4ft (1.8) regulation sized hockey goal with pro style top shelf.
- Powder-coated regulation red to protect against rust and corrosion.
Whether you’re playing with a hockey ball or a puck, this goal has you covered. Its 1 ½ inch diameter steel frame and 3mm thick goal net laced around the posts will be up to the task of enduring your firmest slap shots.
The goal has many characteristics to give it that regulation quality, thus making it ideal for everyone, whether it is for street hockey team training sessions or recreational use on the streets. To start off, the 6ft (1.8m) x 4ft (1.2m) goal is the official size for an adult hockey goal and comes with a pro style top shelf installed, giving it that top depth you see in the big games. There is more though! We made sure we continued with the regulation/official quality by giving it a powder coated hockey regulation red finish so you can replicate the elite, all whilst being protected against rust and corrosion.
Finally, you will not have to worry about the construction side of things, as this hockey goal is quick and easy to assemble. It only requires you to slot and then lock frames together using the locking button system and you have yourself a hockey goal, up and running without any tools being used.
- Goal Size: 6ft x 4ft Regulation Size
- Goal Depth: 44 inches (110cm)
- Net: Heavy duty 3mm thick polyester net with reinforced Seams included
- Frame: 1 ½ inch diameter galvanized steel
- Net Colour: White
- Frame: Powder coated red
- Regulation model requires the net to be laced directly to the goal posts.
- Conforms with BS8462:2005
- Goal must always be anchored, whether it is weights on hard surfaces and ground anchors on grass.
- Easily assembled with locking buttons system.