Pop-Up Stop That Ball™ - Ball Stop Net & Post System
Frequently bought together
High-Quality Pop-Up Ball Stop Net And Post System Available In Lengths of 10ft or 20ft
Easy Set Up
Ideal for impromptu games in the back garden, this ball stop net and post system takes just 80 seconds to set up. This short process maximises your playing time while still providing an incredibly protective barrier for plants, windows and neighbouring houses.
The net of this ball stop system is made from hard-wearing 600D polyester which is bound by 420D Oxford fabric. This premium construction guarantees your net will not rip or tear after intensive use, in turn keeping the area around your goal well protected.
Suitable for use throughout all weather conditions, the base of this ball stop system is manufactured from heavy-duty metal which is finished with a black powder coating. This additional protective layer ensures heavy rainfall will not cause your system to corrode.
Prevent the risk of broken windows or damaged foliage by setting this Pop-Up Stop That Ball™ System in your backyard before ball games. Available in lengths of 10ft or 20ft, this freestanding ball stop system features a heavy-duty net which is fabricated from 600D polyester with 44mm mesh. This ultra-durable netting is designed to stop any ball in its tracks, ensuring a backyard game of soccer will not cause damage to the surrounding area. Further increasing this nets strength is its premium binding. Made from 420D Oxford fabric, this ball stop system’s net will not tear when absorbing the force of a sports ball.
- 10ft tall ball stop system available in lengths of 10ft or 20ft
- Heavy-duty net manufactured from knotless 600D polyester with 44mm mesh
- Netting is bound by 420D Oxford fabric for increased strength
- Powder coated metal base and 20mm thick fiberglass support poles
- Carry bag and ground pegs included for added stability
- Takes just 80 seconds to set up
- 4.5ft Extender Net can also be purchased to increase length of ball stop system
Supported by an ultra-durable frame, you can rely on this pop-up ball stop system to provide a high level of stability throughout strong winds and intensive use. The system’s frame is manufactured from 1.2mm thick metal which is finished with a black powder coating. This additional powder coating acts as a protective barrier for the frame, preventing any potential rust or corrosion.
Connected to the ball stop system’s base are two fibereglass poles which are 20mm thick. These hard-wearing poles will keep your freestanding system upright when struck by a sports ball, preventing any damage to your ball stop netting and posts. You can also anchor this ball stop netting on soft surfaces thanks to the provided ground pegs. These heavy-duty anchors ensure your pop-up ball stop system will not tip over during strong winds.
Despite the impressive level of durability this pop-up ball stop system offers, it takes just 80 seconds to set up. This quick installation time guarantees you can maximise your playing time without causing unnecessary damage to your surroundings.
PLEASE NOTE: Increase the length to suit your set-up using the Pop-Up Stop That Ball System Extender Net (can be selected above). Coming with 22 toggles for a simple attachment, the extender net is suitable for both 10ft & 20ft systems.
Pop-Up Stop That Ball™ Specifications
- 10ft x 10ft | 3m x 3m
- 20ft x 10ft | 6m x 3m
- Extender Net: 4.5ft L x 11.5ft H | 1.4m L x 3.5m H
- Net: 600D knotless polyester with 44mm mesh bound by 420D Oxford fabric
- Frame: 1.2mm thick metal base finished with a black powder coating
- Support poles: 20mm thick fiberglass
- Set up time is approximately 80 seconds
- Carry bag and ground pegs also provided
- Extender Net comes with 22 toggles for a simple attachment (suited to both lengths)
- Suitable for a wide range of sports including soccer, rugby and football