Full-Height Rugby Tackle Bag [Pro Model]
Frequently bought together
100% Rip-Proof and Weatherproof Full-Height Rugby Tackle Bag
Heavy Duty Back Handles
The full-height tackle bags handles on the rear enable the holder to manoeuvre the tackle bag, replicating in-game movements for challenging training.
Rip-Proof PVC Covers
With rip-proof and weatherproof PVC covers, as well as both top and bottom caps, this full-height rugby tackle bag is the most durable on the market.
High Density Foam Pads
The foam core allows for safe tackling, while the holes ensure the tackle bag does not pop on impact, adding extra durability to the full-height tackle bag.
These heavyweight rugby tackle bags will take your tackle training to a whole new level. Ideal for practicing your tackle accuracy and power, these elite-level tackle bags allow you to really push yourself without the risk of causing pain and injury on a fellow teammate. This high-quality piece of rugby training equipment is made from a superior multi-layered foam core which protects from even the hardest tackles, whilst providing the closest counterpart to tackling your opponent during a game.
- Robust, rip-proof 600gsm PVC covers are built to withstand high impact hits, time and time again
- Top and bottom caps double the product lifespan compared to rugby tackle bags without caps
- PVC covers ensure full weatherproof protection, allowing use year-round
- Multi-layered foam core is designed to take tough tackles without injuring your players
- Top and back handles perfect for holding the back during training and transporting it to and from the field
Not only is it supremely tough, the full-height tackle bag is manufactured in a water resistant 600gsm PVC covering meaning it is suitable for all conditions, wet or dry. The perfect training aid for any aspiring rugby club, the extremely useful weather-resistant cover is also rip-proof and easy to clean, so you can keep it looking its best and on top of its game.
It's not just the bag itself that boasts incredible quality. The tackle bag also comes with an ultra-heavy duty handle in which the ball can fit underneath, providing even more flexibility for tackling drills as the ball can be placed on top of the bag to stimulate a realistic tackle.
This full-height tackle bag is premium piece of rugby training equipment that should be accessible to all which is why we offer such a variety of sizes. The full-height tackle bag comes in five different sizes; mini, junior, youth, senior and jumbo, offering a variety of options for your perfect rugby tackle bag. An extremely important piece of training equipment, this full-height rugby tackle bag guarantees improved tackling and enhanced safety, saving your body for a matchday.
Please Note: Always USE THE HANDLES when carrying tackle bags - dragging the bags along the ground will prematurely wear away the stitching and damage the bag.Height Width / Diameter Mini (0-10 Years Old) (8kg) 99cm (39 Inches) 33cm (13 Inches) Junior (10-14 Years Old) (14kg) 117cm (46 Inches) 33cm (13 Inches) Youth (Youth/Ladies Teams) (19kg) 117cm (46 Inches) 38cm (15 Inches) Senior (Professional & Senior Teams) (23kg) 135cm (53 Inches) 38cm (15 Inches) Jumbo (Professional & Senior Teams) (34kg) 135cm (53 Inches) 46cm (18 Inches)
- Mini (8kg): 99cm (39") High x 33cm (13") Diameter
- Junior (14kg): 117cm (46") High x 33cm (13") Diameter
- Youth (19kg): 117cm (46") High x 38cm (15") Diameter
- Senior (23kg): 135cm (53") High x 38cm (15") Diameter
- Jumbo (34kg): 135cm (53") High x 46cm (18") Diameter
- Superior multi-layered foam core
- Top & bottom caps enable use of the bag both ways
- Double the life as compared to tackle bags without any cap
- Rip-proof 600gsm PVC covers
- Weatherproof and easy to clean
- Heavy duty back and top handles
- Color: Blue
- Please note: Always use the handles when carrying tackle bags