FORZA Torpedo AFL Training Balls with Drawstring Carry Bag [12 Pack]
Frequently bought together
All-Weather Aussie Rules Training Footy Balls for Clubs and Schools
100% hand stitched Panels
For premium durability and shape retention, all AFL footy balls are hand stitched to prevent panel separation even after vigorous kicking practice. Laminated layers of poly cotton canvas reinforce the AFL balls premium construction.
Premium Grip AFL Ball
Designed for all-weather use, the warm-up Aussie rules ball features multiplex pimples across the AFL training balls outer panels. The textured exterior offers remarkable levels of grip even during wet weather sessions.
Safe Drawstring Closure
The knotted mesh Australian football carry bag features a drawstring opening and closing mechanism for easy access and secure closure. The drawstring strap also doubles as a shoulder strap.
The professional Aussie Rules football ball is expertly manufactured to provide exceptional all-weather performance. Designed and made with a perfect blend of natural and synthetic rubber, a 3D grain pimpled surface is created on the Australian rules balls’ outer panels for premium levels of grip and ball feel. The textured exterior helps players achieve outstanding levels of grip in any weather conditions.
- AFL training ball made from a blend of natural and synthetic rubber
- Increased Aussie rules training ball grip abilities thanks to multiplex pimples
- AFL footy ball laminated with several layers of poly cotton canvas
- 100% hand stitched to prevent panel separation
- Hi-tech latex bladder ensures shape retention
- For optimum use, inflate to an air pressure level between 9-10 PSI
- 12 pack of AFL balls available in sizes 3, 4 and 5
- Aussie rules football carry bag made from a durable knotted mesh also supplied.
The hand stitched Aussie rules footy ball is designed to retain its shape throughout intense and lengthy practice sessions thanks to an impressive hi-tech latex bladder which also helps retain optimum levels of air pressure within the ball. This is reinforced by multiple layers of poly cotton canvas to help protect the bladder and shape of the Aussie rules footy. 100% hand stitched panelling adds further security ensuring there will be no seam separation after kicking drills.
An Aussie rules football carry bag is also supplied capable of comfortably storing all 12 of your AFL warm-up balls. Made from a see-through durable mesh, it is designed to withstand snags or tears whilst allowing you to view how many Australian rules football balls are inside. A drawstring fastening ensures your regulation Aussie rules balls will remain secure as well as doubling up as a shoulder strap.
PLEASE NOTE- The AFL training ball carry bag can also be used to transport various other sports balls including footballs, basketballs, rugby balls, netballs and Gaelic footballs.
FORZA Torpedo Training AFL Ball
- Size 3: For ages 12 and below
- Size 4: For ages 13 to 15
- Size 5: 16 and above
- Outer casing: A blend of synthetic and natural rubber
- Backing: Multiple Polycotton laminate layers
- Bladder: Latex
- Multiplex pimples provide exceptional grip
- Hi-tech latex bladder helps the ball maintain the optimum air pressure level
- Suitable for all weather conditions
- 100% hand stitched
Aussie Rules Training Footy Carry Bag
- Made from knotted mesh material
- Comes in black with Net World Sports branding
- Drawstring closure for added ball security