FORZA Soccer Ball Stirrup Pump
Frequently bought together
Designed to inflate any size soccer ball with 0.31L/min (310cc) of air per stroke, the FORZA Soccer Ball Stirrup Pump is the best manual ball pump for anyone looking to quickly inflate their matchday and training soccer balls. Fitted with a flexible inflation hose which is manufactured using high-quality EPDM rubber, this 25 inch tall ball pump will allow you to place your soccer balls in whatever position you find most comfortable, ensuring you will not suffer from unnecessary back fatigue.
- The FORZA Soccer Ball Stirrup Pump is made from powder coated aluminium
- EPDM rubber hose for maximum flexibility
- Air pressure gauge shows measurements in both PSI and bar
- Delivers 0.31l/min (310cc) of air per stroke
- 3 piece needle adapter included
- Suitable for both US and European needles
- Dimensions H x W X T: 64cm x 22cm x 8.5cm
Crafted from ultra-durable powder coated 3in thick aluminium, this manual soccer ball pump will not rot or corrode after extended exposure to heavy rainfall. The hard-wearing properties of this material and finish allow you to inflate your matchday soccer balls throughout adverse weather conditions without the risk of your device becoming rusted or corroded. Incredibly versatile by design, this ball pump is supplied with a 3-piece adapter kit, these additional needles make your ball pump suitable for both US and European needles as well as Schrader and Presta needles.
The FORZA Soccer Ball Stirrup Pump is part of the exceptional FORZA football ball pump range which includes the patented dual-action Pump That Ball Hand Pump and electric ball pump.
FORZA Football Stirrup Pump Specifications
- Height x Width x Thickness: 64cm x 22cm x 8.5cm | 25in x 9 in x 3in
- Football pump frame: Powder coated aluminium
- Pump hose: Flexible EPDM rubber
- Delivers 310cc of air per stroke
- This pump can be used with US and European needles as well as Presta and Schrader valves
- Gauge displays measurements in both PSI and bar