FORZA International Match Netball
Play Like A Professional With The FORZA International Match Netball
Designed to be used by amateur and professional players alike the FORZA International Match Netball is an exceptional quality ball that can be used for practice sessions in any weather condition. This professional match ball has been crafted from premium materials that ensures that each player receives optimum grip and control. The ball’s outer panels are manufactured from a blend of 60% synthetic and 40% rubber which is reinforced with silica. For increased durability and longevity, the ball features laminated with layers of cotton canvas and polyester viscose. The superior construction of the FORZA netball not only guarantees that it will retain its regulation shape and size even after extended use, but also helps the ball's overall grip even throughout heavy rainfall.
- The FORZA International Match Netball is available in size 4 and size 5.
- Junior (Size 4) is suitable for players aged between 5 and 10.
- Senior (Size 5) is suitable for players aged 11 and above.
- Outer panels are manufactured from dual blend rubber which is a mix of 60% synthetic to 40% natural rubber.
- All fastenings are hand stitched for increased strength.
- High-quality airlock butyl bladder provides an impressive level of air retention.
- Netballs conform with the official Netball Federation size and weight.
- Available individually, in packs of 3 or packs of 12.
The FORZA International Match Netball’s bladder is produced from a high-quality butyl which utilises airlock technology to maintain an optimum level of air pressure. This technology provides 3 times more air retention than a standard netball, which means your time on the court will always be maximised as you will not need to constantly pump up this netball.
This premium netball is available size 4 (suitable for players aged between 5 amd 10) and size 5 (suitable for players aged 11and above) ensuring your netball team will always be playing with correctly sized equipment.
Net World Sports stocks a premium range of Netball equipment that can be used throughout official matches including Freestanding Netball Posts (School Standard), Socketed Netball Posts and Netball Post Padding.
- Size 4 netballs are suitable for players between the age of 5 and 10
- Size 5 netballs are suitable for players aged 11 and above
- Outer panels: Dual grain blend rubber with a blend of 60% synthetic rubber and 40% natural rubber
- Butyl bladder
- Rubber blend panels feature 3D grain for impressive all weather grip
- Airlock bladder reduces air release by up to 3 times in comparison to a standard netball
- Pack sizes available: 1, 3 or 12