FORTRESS Pro Baseball Screen [Nimitz Edition]
THE UNDISPUTED CHAMPION OF BASEBALL PROTECTIVE SCREENS
The Nimitz Edition is FORTRESS’ elite range of baseball screens, designed to withstand any force and provide unbeatable protection for any baseball team from the little leagues to the MLB. Thanks to its strength and reliability, it’s the perfect screen to help coaches and managers get an up-close view of player performance and technique.
- Frame engineered from 2in thick galvanized steel – the thickest frame on the market!
- 1in thick foam cushions ricocheting baseball, preventing injury and damage to the frame
- UV stabilized netting prevents damage from sunlight and ensures 100% rot proof protection
- Double layer of netting features reinforced edges with ¼ inch rope to prevent fraying
- Wide steel feet keep the pro baseball screen stable and secure
The FORTRESS Nimitz Pro Baseball Screen has been designed to stop rebounding baseballs and help prevent injury to players and coaches alike. Thanks to its reinforced padding, high quality materials and attention to detail during the design process, this elite-level piece of baseball training equipment will last for season after season in pristine condition.
This pro baseball screen serves a multitude of purposes on your baseball field or spring training camp. Divide batting cages to allow 2 hitters to practice at once, use in intense pitching and hitting training to take a closer look at technique or protect other players, or use as a temporary backstop net.
The FORTRESS Nimitz Edition range includes an L-screen, hitting net, softball screen and short toss screen. Each one features two layers of the highest spec #62 grade netting, meaning that no baseball can pass through. With a formidable steel frame protected by 1in thick foam padding, the Nimitz Baseball Screens are the undisputed kings of all baseball protective screens.
- Height: 7ft (2.13m)
- Width: 7ft (2.13m)
- #62 weight poly twine netting UV stabilized to protect against sunlight and rot
- All edges of the netting are overlocked with 1/4 in thick rope
- 2in thick galvanized steel frame
- Tough 1in foam covers edges of the baseball screen
- Net is doubled up for extra protection
- Assembles quickly with double bolts on all corners meaning super strong joints
- Net slides on easily and clips together securely at the bottom
- FORTRESS Regulation Baseball ScreenSpecial Price $143.99 Regular Price $180.99
- FORTRESS Portable Baseball ScreenSpecial Price $83.99 Regular Price $105.99
- FORTRESS Pro Baseball L-Screen [Nimitz Edition]Special Price $459.99 Regular Price $576.99
- Fortress Short Toss Baseball Screen [Nimitz Edition]Special Price $459.99 Regular Price $576.99
- FORTRESS Trapezoid Baseball Batting Cage [Complete Package]As low as $459.99 Regular Price $1,007.99