FORTRESS Pop-Up Cricket Batting Net
Frequently bought together
FORTRESS Pop-Up Cricket Batting Cage – Premium Cricket Net
Assemble In Minutes
Unique to other cricket batting nets, the FORTRESS Pop-Up Cricket Batting Cage can be assembled in minutes. The innovative elasticated sections allow you to begin almost instantly.
Take It Anywhere
As well as offering an exceptionally quick set-up time, this batting net can be used wherever you like. The impressive cricket cage comes with a heavy-duty carry bag included for simple storage & portability.
Detachable Front Panel
The 20ft option comes with a fully detachable front panel to allow you to switch between an open & closed end with ease. Panel features a cut-out area for bowling machines to deliver balls through.
The brand-new FORTRESS Pop-Up Cricket Batting Net is a must-have for cricket clubs & backyard set-ups. The quick-to-assemble batting cage allows players & coaches to create a professional cricket net session in no time – providing the perfect preparation for being out in the middle on a matchday. Measuring 20ft in length, the Pop-Up Cricket Batting Cage Net is available as a single or double option – by selecting the double option (40ft) you’ll receive a fully enclosed batting net which consists of 2x 20ft cages which are fixed together using the elastic bungee ties provided. The single cage (20ft) comes with a detachable front panel which features a 12in x 28in cut-out for bowling machines – ideal for solo batting practice.
- FORTRESS Pop-Up Cricket Batting Net (20ft x 12ft x 9ft) – For cricket clubs & backyard use
- Quick-to-assemble cricket cage features 12.7mm fiberglass poles (highly-durable)
- Cricket Net crafted using 3ply knotless polyester with 1in mesh (suited to all cricket balls)
- Cricket Batting Net features 600D PU Oxford Fabric net banding & frame sleeves
- Cage comes with detachable front panel for closed/open end option (with bowling machine cut-out area)
- 40ft Batting Cage option consists 2x 20ft cages secured together using bungee ties (enclosed)
- Adjustable guy ropes & 4mm heavy-duty steel pegs included for excellent stability
- Lightweight & portable with heavy-duty carry bag included for easy storage
Guaranteeing to be a part of your cricket training set-up for season after season, this cricket batting net has been expertly created using top-quality materials. The poles, which are designed to withstand impacts from all types of cricket ball are made using 12.7mm fiberglass. The cricket netting is crafted from 3ply knotless polyester with a 1in mesh which will absorb heavy impacts from cricket balls & keep them close by. Completing the impressive cricket batting cage is the ultra-durable net banding & frame sleeves, which are manufactured using weatherproof 600D PU Oxford Fabric. For a quick & simple assembly, the batting cage features elasticated sections which allows the structure to take shape almost immediately once up.
PLEASE NOTE: The FORTRESS Pop-Up Cricket Batting Net is available in two options. The 20ft option features a detachable front panel for open/closed play whereas the 40ft option is fully enclosed & consists of 2x 20ft batting cages secured together using elastic bungee cords.
FORTRESS Pop-Up Cricket Batting Net Specifications
- Batting Cage: 20ft L x 12ft W x 9ft H | 6m L x 3.8m W x 2.8m H
- 40ft option consists of 2x 20ft batting cage nets
- Front Panel Cut-Out: 12in x 28in | 30cm x 80cm
- Frame: 12.7mm fiberglass poles (ultra-durable)
- Cricket Net: 3ply knotless polyester (1in square mesh)
- Net Banding & Sleeves: 600D PU Oxford Fabric
- Adjustable Guy Ropes: 5mm polyester
- Ground Pegs: 4mm premium steel
- Pop-Up Batting Net can be assembled in just minutes
- Features innovative elasticated sections to assist with efficient assembly process
- Batting Cage comes with easy-to-remove front panel
- Carry Bag included
- Front panel features a cut-out section for bowling/pitching machines
- FORTRESS Pop-Up Cricket Batting Net can also be used for baseball & softball practice
- PLEASE NOTE: Batting Cage is suitable for grass surfaces/soft ground ONLY