Cricket Warm-Up / Throw-Down Practice Net
Frequently bought together
Master Your Super Swing Technique With This Perfect Practice Net!
ONLY THE VERY BEST NETS
For hard-hitting action you need netting that won't let you down. Our heavy duty mesh netting is made from HDPP twine, and certainly makes the grade.
GIVE IT YOUR BEST SHOT
Even if you're connecting with the power and accuracy of Joe Root, the machine stitched, durable netting can bare the brunt of the cricket ball.
CHOOSE THE RIGHT LENGTH FOR YOU
While the net comes at a height of 9ft, there are three length options to choose from. Select either 13ft, 40ft or 65ft long netting to best fit your set-up.
Train anywhere with this portable cricket batting net. Standing at a height of 9ft (2.7m) this net will stop all cricket balls that make contact with the 48mm HDPP twine net. Available in lengths of 13ft (4m), 40ft (12m) and 65ft (20m) you can also use this cricket training net as a back stop system to stop any balls getting lost.
- 9ft (2.7m) throw down cricket nets, available in widths of 13ft (4m) 40ft (12m) and 65ft (20m).
- Flare spiked powder-coated galvanized steel poles keep this cricket net upright.
- Net is fabricated from UV treated 2mm HDPP knotted mesh with machine stitched border ropes.
- 48mm mesh squares stop any balls from travelling through the net.
- Guy ropes and steel pegs help the cricket net remain stable.
- Capable ties for secure net attachment.
The flare spiked poles that keep this thrown down cricket net upright are manufactured from high-quality galvanized steel which can absorb the impact of all cricket balls which fail to meet their intended target. To further stabilize the netting system during intense warm up sessions guy ropes and steel pegs are provided to completely anchor the throw down net in place.
Made to be used during both strong sunlight and heavy rainfall the supplied net is fabricated from 2mm UV treated mesh which will not rot after prolonged exposure to the elements. The net’s 48mm mesh squares combine with the reinforced border ropes to guarantee this net will stop all regular sized cricket balls. Another key aspect of this portable cricket backstop net is it’s versatility, you can create a large batting wall that can be used by several cricketeers at once, or you can turn it into a u-shape to provide an enclosed batting area.
- Height: 9ft (2.7m)
- Widths available: 13ft (4m) 40ft (12m) or 65ft (20m)
- Poles: Galvanized steel poles
- Net: 2mm UV treated mesh with 48mm knotted square mesh
- 13ft (4m) option has 2 steel support poles
- 40ft (12m) option has 4 steel support poles
- 65ft (40m) option has 6 steel support poles
- Capable ties provided for tight net attachment
- Supplied with guy ropes and steel pegs for increased stability.