Cricket Throwdown Protector Screen [Nimitz Edition] - 7ft x 7ft
Frequently bought together
Nimitz Edition Cricket Protector Screen For Net Practice Sessions
ROT-PROOF CRICKET NETTING
100% resistant to rot & weathering, the impressive cricket net has been manufactured using 2.5mm HDPP net twine & has been UV treated for exceptional resistance towards sun damage.
ELITE STEEL CONSTRUCTION
Guaranteeing to a part of your train set-up for many seasons to come, the cricket protector screen frame has been engineered using 2in diameter steel & features a black powder coating.
ADDED FOAM PROTECTION
For increased strength & durability, the protector screen’s steel frame features a 1in thick foam protector to prevent stray cricket balls ricocheting off & damaging the structure or causing injury.
Designed to a professional specification, the Nimitz Edition Cricket Protector Screen is a must-have for cricket net sessions. Guaranteeing coaches & players exceptional protection from returning cricket balls, this protective screen is the perfect fit for cricket clubs & schools. The impressive ‘L-Shape’ construction measures 7ft x 7ft allowing users to deliver the ball and take immediate cover behind the heavy-duty protective screen. Manufactured exclusively using premium-grade materials, the simple-to-assemble Nimitz protective screen features wide steel feet with rubber ends for exceptional grip & stability.
- Cricket Throwdown Protective Screen [Nimitz Edition] – 7ft x 7ft
- 2in galvanized steel frame with double-bolted joints for increased strength
- Frame features 1in thick foam protector for maximum resistance towards ricochets
- Pillowcase style netting crafted from 2.5mm HDPP net twine (#62 grade)
- Entire construction is 100% weatherproof for year-round use
- L-Screen protector features wide steel feet with rubber ends for grip & stability
Outstanding longevity is always assured with the Nimitz Edition thanks to its ultra-durable construction. The impressive frame, which has been engineered using 2in galvanized steel, features a black powder-coating for complete rust-resistance. The 1in thick foam protection helps cushion any cricket ball ricochets, therefore increasing the lifespan of the steel frame even further. Matching the frame regarding its quality, the pillowcase-design netting is crafted using 2.5mm HDPP & has been UV treated to protect against rotting over time. Completely freestanding, the Cricket Throwdown Protector Screen (Nimitz Edition) is 100% weatherproof for year-round use.
PLEASE NOTE: Net World Sports proudly stock an extensive range of Cricket Training Equipment. Containing the quality normally associated with the very top level, our cricket range includes rebounders, cricket ball throwers and more (see essentials above).
Cricket Throwdown Protector Screen Specifications
- Frame Size: 7ft x 7ft | 2.1m x 2.1m
- Frame: 2in Galvanized Steel (Black Powder Coating)
- Netting: 2.5mm HDPP (#62 Grade)
- Protector screen frame features double-bolted joints for increased strength
- Net is UV treated & 100% weatherproof
- Net features a pillowcase design & overlocked edges
- Cricket Throwdown Protector Screen is 100% weatherproof
- Features wide steel feet & rubber ends for exceptional grip & stability
- Freestanding protective screen can be used on any playing surface
- Construction can be assembled quickly & efficiently
- Protector Screen can also be used for baseball & softball practice