Vermont ProCourt Mini Tennis & Badminton Nets [Nets Only]
Frequently bought together
Replacement Mini Tennis & Badminton Nets For Vermont ProCourts
Available in three different lengths (10ft, 20ft & 30ft), these high-quality replacement mini tennis & combi nets have been specifically created for the ProCourt systems.
Created using a 6ply polyethylene net with increased strength 210D Oxford Material Banding, these replacement nets guarantee an elite performance with supreme durability.
Suitable for indoor & outdoor use, these ultra-durable replacement nets are 100% weather-resistance & well-equipped to cope with regular mini tennis & badminton activity.
These premium replacement nets are specifically-designed for the Vermont ProCourt Mini Tennis & Badminton Combi Nets – ensuring your sporting action never has to fall foul to damaged equipment. Expertly designed to deliver an elite performance with supreme durability, these mini tennis & badminton nets have been created using premium 6ply polyethylene. The banding, which is 100% weatherproof & resistance to all types of ball/shuttlecock impacts, has been made using increased strength Oxford Material. These high-quality replacement nets are available in three sizes; 10ft, 20ft & 30ft to ensure all three styles of the Vermont Mini Tennis & Badminton Combi Net are covered.
- Replacement Nets For Vermont ProCourt Mini Tennis & Badminton Systems
- Mini Tennis & Badminton Nets available in three sizes; 10ft, 20ft & 30ft
- Nets have been expertly-crafted using 6ply polyethylene for supreme durability
- Net banding is manufactured using increased strength 210D Oxford Material
- All ProCourt Mini Tennis & Badminton Nets come with a net tensioning strap
PLEASE NOTE: This product is for the ProCourt Replacement Nets ONLY. For the full Vermont ProCourt Mini Tennis & Badminton Net System & more high-quality equipment, please see the essentials above.
Replacement Net Sizes
• Red Twine
• Yellow Banding
• High durability twine to enhance net longevity
• Designed to endure tough weather conditions