Ultimate Cricket Net [32ft]
Frequently bought together
Create A Professional Batting Set-Up With The Ultimate Cricket Net
Guaranteed to deliver supreme durability in all weather conditions, the Ultimate Cricket Net features 40mm galvanized steel poles (powder coated) & a premium-grade 2mm HDPP net (100% rot-proof).
BACKYARD CRICKET NET
The Ultimate Cricket Net will transform any backyard into a professional cricket arena in no time at all. Available in 4 different sizes, this cricket cage allows batsmen & bowlers to sharpen their techniques.
STRONG & STABLE PERFORMANCE
Each heavy-duty steel pole features a high-quality 8in ground spike attached to the base which is designed to be driven in to soft grass surfaces. Guy cords are also included for increased stability during use.
Guaranteed to turn your backyard into a professional cricket training facility, the Ultimate Cricket Net is a must-have for cricketers wanting to put in those extra hours on the practice field. Consisting of easy-to-assemble metal poles, a one-piece cricket net & a set of guy cords, this high-quality cricket batting net is available in four different lengths; 20ft, 32ft, 52ft & 70ft. Expertly created using the most premium-grade materials available, the Ultimate Cricket Net is able to offer an outstanding performance with supreme durability – playing a major role in your cricket practice for many seasons to come.
- Ultimate Cricket Net – available in lengths of 20ft, 32ft, 52ft & 70ft (9ft H x 10ft W)
- Batting Net features multiple 40mm galvanized steel poles with 8in ground spikes
- Cricket Netting is crafted using 2mm HDPP with a 48mm mesh (UV stabilized)
- Ultimate Cricket Net is 100% weatherproof & suitable for year-round use
- For added stability, cricket cage comes with PVC coated steel guy cords included
- Powder coated steel poles can be dismantled for simple & efficient storage
- PLEASE NOTE: Cricket Netting is Black NOT Green like shown in pictures
Exclusively designed with professional-quality materials, world-class longevity is always a guarantee – no matter what the conditions. The simple-to-assemble cricket poles are engineered using 40mm galvanized steel which are then powder coated for increased strength. The one-piece cricket net is just as hard-wearing thanks to its 2mm HDPP construction, which features a 48mm knotted mesh, providing exceptional resistance to cricket ball impacts. Best suited to soft, grassy surfaces, the heavy-duty cricket poles come with 8in steel ground spikes attached, whilst the included PVC coated steel guy cords provide exceptional stability during use.
PLEASE NOTE: The Ultimate Cricket Net is one part of a world-class Cricket Equipment range here at Net World Sports. For Cricket Stumps, Cricket Balls & more, please see the essentials above.
Ultimate Cricket Net Specifications
- Cricket Net Lengths: 20ft, 32ft, 52ft & 70ft | 6m, 9.8m, 15.8m & 21.3m
- Cricket Net Width & Height (All Sizes): 9ft H x 10ft W | 2.7m H x 3m W
- Cricket Poles: 40mm galvanized steel (powder coated)
- Cricket Net (one-piece): 2mm HDPP with a 48mm knotted mesh (UV stabilized)
- Guy Cords: PVC coated steel
- Every component is 100% weatherproof & suitable for year-round use
Poles Per Size:
- 20ft: 4 Poles
- 32ft: 6 Poles
- 52ft: 8 Poles
- 70ft: 10 Poles
- Poles feature an 8in steel ground spike for supreme stability
- Suitable for soft grassy surfaces
- Poles can be easily dismantled for simple & efficient storage
- Ultimate Cricket Net comes with a 5-year warranty on the net and 1 year warranty on the posts
- PLEASE NOTE: Cricket netting is Black NOT Green as shown in pictures