Stop That Ball™ [Lacrosse Edition] – 10ft Lacrosse Net
Frequently bought together
Freestanding Perimeter Nets - No Lost Balls Or Broken Windows
Backstop Netting From The Best
Protect your surroundings from stray lacrosse balls, be it buildings or spectators, and prevent any missed shots from getting lost.
Easy To Assemble Nets
Erecting this ball stop net system couldn’t be easier, simply follow our video tutorial above, plus as a freestanding net it won't need holes in your field.
High Quality Ball Stop Netting
Durable knotless netting & strong steel provide unrivalled ball containment. Choose from the variety of sizes and netting thickness for your requirements.
Our Lacrosse Edition net system is a specially designed advanced lacrosse ball stop system, meaning it can stop any lacrosse ball no matter how hard the shot! Stop That Ball™ [Lacrosse Edition] also has the option of ultra heavy-duty lacrosse impact netting recommended for the professional teams and players.
- Quick and easy set up due to locking button system.
- Freestanding system catches lacrosse balls without the need for poles in the ground.
- Adjustable angles for each extender unit.
- Galvanized zinc plated steel with hammered, scratch resistant powder coat finish, protecting against rust and corrosion.
- Option of standard 48mm mesh, 3mm knotless polypropylene or heavy duty 22mm lacrosse impact netting.
- Available in lengths of 10ft, 20ft, 30ft, 40ft and 50fb>
Lacrosse is a fast-paced, hard-hitting sport making it only right for your ball stop system to match it. Stop That Ball features a lock button system making it a quick and easy-to-assemble addition to your pitch with its 34mm steel frame and two net options.
We understand whilst playing lacrosse balls travel in all directions. Provide ball security for your pitch and make sure those diagonal passes to the striker and goal bound shots can both be halted before they travel further out of bounds with the bounds with the ability to adjust the angle and direction of each 10ft unit.
Whether it is on the training ground or the hallowed turf of your back yard, leave the pitch unaffected, without holes in the ground, with this revolutionary freestanding ball stop netting system.
Recommendation – We recommend that the bases are pegged down (anchor pegs are supplied). In windy conditions, we would suggest using additional anchor pegs. In stormy conditions, we recommend that system is rested flat.
PLEASE NOTE: We also offer replacement parts should they be required.
Net World Sports stock a wide range of Lacrosse Nets & Equipment - make sure to check out the full range!
- Height - 10ft high (3m)
- Length - Choose from a length of either 10ft, 20ft, 30ft, 40ft, or 50ft (3m, 6.1m, 9.1m, 12.2m or 15.2m)
- Length of Support Legs – 35inches (89cm)
- Standard Net Option: 3mm Polypropylene Knotless with 48mm mesh
- Standard Net Option: UV stabilized for outdoor use and rope edged.
- Alternative Ultra Heavy-Duty Net Option: Tough impact netting with 22mm mesh
- Frame: 34mm steel construction
- Frame: Galvanized zinc plated steel with hammered powder coat finish provides protection from the weather and scratches.
- Rubber feet for extra grip and scratch prevention.
- Modular design allows you to extend the length to ANY length in multiples of 10 feet.
- Stop That Ball™ is completely freestanding, saving your grass from any holes!
- All tools required come alongside easy-to-follow instructions.