Stop That Ball™ - Ball Stop Net & Post System
Frequently bought together
Professional Stop That Ball™ System – Ideal For The Backyard
Innovative Pivot System
Unique to other ball stop nets, the Stop That Ball features a pivot system every 10ft, allowing you to adjust the angle of the netting to create a surrounding fence with ease.
Premium Mesh Netting
The 48mm square mesh netting has been crafted from 3mm HDPP twine allowing it to absorb even the heaviest of ball impacts. UV treated, it’s 100% weatherproof too!
Ultra Heavy Duty Frame
Manufactured from 34mm galvanised zinc plated steel, longevity is guaranteed. Elite construction is scratch-resistant & features a powder coating for increased strength.
This exceptional Ball Stop Net System will not only keep stray balls close by, but also offer your backyard first class protection for those shots that don’t quite go to plan. Whether you’re trying to perfect your free kick techniques or you’re putting your drop-kicking skills to the ultimate test, our Stop That Ball™ System guarantees to keep everyone satisfied. Standing at an impressive 10ft tall, this entirely freestanding structure is available in lengths of 10ft, so you can be sure to find the perfect size to fit your sporting arena.
- Professional Ball Stop Net System with adjustable angle design
- 100% freestanding making it perfect for the backyard
- Innovative extender units allow you to change the angle every 10ft
- 34mm zinc plated, galvanized steel frame with powder-coating finish
- 48mm square mesh netting created from 3mm knotless polypropylene twine
- 10ft tall available in lengths of 10ft, 20ft, 30ft, 40ft & 50ft
Manufactured using ultra heavy-duty materials, this ball stop net system is guaranteed to last. The frame, which is super-easy to assemble thanks to its unique button locking system, has been engineered using 34mm galvanized zinc plated steel which features a powder coating for further protection against rust and corrosion. The structure’s innovative design features hinged extender units which allow you to adjust the angle of your Stop That Ball™ System every 10ft, so you can really mould it to best fit your situation.
As well as an impressively hard-wearing steel frame, our Stop That Ball™ comes with a net to match. The 48mm square mesh construction has been created using 3mm knotless polypropylene which is designed to easily absorb heavy impacts from stray balls. For further strength & durability, the netting has been UV stabilized and features a roped edge, giving it exceptional weather-resistance so you can leave it outside all year round. This world-class ball stop net system is completely freestanding, allowing you to keep your backyard in tip top condition!
PLEASE NOTE: For maximum stability, we recommend using the anchor pegs provided, particularly in windy conditions. In stormy conditions, we recommend you lie the entire structure flat to prevent it or the surrounding area suffering damage.
Which Size Ball Stop Net Is Suitable For My Soccer Goal?Stop That Ball™ Length Soccer Goal Dimensions 10ft 5ft x 4ft, 6ft x 4ft 20ft 8ft x 4ft, 8ft x 6ft, 3m x 2m, 10ft x 6ft, 12ft x 4ft, 30ft 15ft x 7ft, 16ft x 4ft, 16ft x 7ft, 12ft x 6ft 40ft 18.5ft x 6.5ft, 21ft x 7ft, 16ft x 7ft, 24ft x 8ft 50ft 24ft x 8ft
Stop That Ball™ Specifications
- Height: 10ft (3m)
- Available Widths: 10ft, 20ft, 30ft, 40ft & 50ft | 3m, 6m, 9m, 12.2m, 15.2m
- Length (Per Support Leg): 35in | 89cm
- Netting: Ultra-Strong 3mm HDPP Twine with 48mm knotless mesh (Black)
- Netting: UV treated & rope-edge for excellent durability indoors & outdoors
- Frame: Manufactured from heavy-duty 34mm steel (powder coated)
- Frame: Zinc plated & galvanized for supreme weather-resistance
- Frame (Feet): High-quality rubber gives freestanding structure excellent grip on all surfaces
- Modular design allows you to extend it to ANY length in multiples of 10ft
- All new design allows users to change the angle every 10ft
- Entire structure is completely freestanding & 100% weatherproof
- Heavy-duty metal bolts, Allen key and spanner provided with the system for smooth installation