Repair / Fixing Twine (3/32in & 5/32in Thick Rolls)
Rolls of high quality netting tie twine. Can be used to repair holes or for hanging nets. Choice of 1.1lb rolls of 0.08in twisted twine and 2.2lb rolls of 0.15in braided twine.
As low as $14.99 Regular Price $19.99
Twine For Net Repair & Net HangingLarge rolls of thick twine used to either repair damaged pieces of netting or to help hang netting to a permanent fixture. Choose from 2 sizes of roll to suit your needs. A very strong and long-lasting twine that can be used with any type of sports netting in any type of sports facility.
- 2mm (3/32in) Twisted Twine ideal for repairing nets and hanging lighter nets - Roll Length of 1082 feet.
- 4mm (5/32in) Braided Twine ideal for hanging much heavier nets and repairing nets with thicker strands - Roll Length of 853 feet.
- 1.1lb and 2.2lb tie twine roll
- Color: Black
At Net World Sports we recommend that the 2mm twine is used as a repair twine & 4mm twine is used for lacing or hanging nets. This can be used with ball stop netting, batting cage, goal nets and backstop netting.
Twine Thickness Recommendations
- 0.08in (3/32in) Twisted Twine is ideal for repairing standard nets and hanging lighter nets
- 0.15in (5/32in) Braided Twine is ideal for repairing thicker nets and hanging heavier nets
- 330m - 1082 feet
- 260m - 853 feet
- 1.1lb rolls of 2mm twine
- 2.2lb rolls of 4mm twine
Write Your Own Review