RapidFire Aussie Rules Football Mega X Rebounder
Frequently bought together
Dual Angle AFL Mega X Rebounder For Multi-Skill Training
All Weather Reboudner
With a frame manufactured from 38mm galvanized steel which is finished with a black powder coating this rebounder can be used in all weather conditions.
Dual Angle Panels
Featuring high and low rebound area with an adjustable angle footballs can be returned to you in a variety of different ways for diverse training sessions.
The target net of this rebounder is manufactured from 2mm knotless twine with 28mm mesh with net saving technology for added durability and responsiveness.
The RapidFire Aussie Rules Football Mega X Rebounder is perfectly designed to return footballs in unpredictable manner which can help players improve their marking and handpass technique, resulting in all around better matchday performances. Available in two sizes (small or large) this rebounder will quickly become a staple of your pre-match warm ups.
- RapidFire Aussie Rules Football Mega X Rebounder available in 2 sizes.
- High and low rebound sections with an adjustable angle for varied training sessions.
- Small rebounder dimensions 5ft (1.5m) x 6ft (1.8m).
- Large rebounder dimensions 7ft (2.1m) x 8ft (2.4m)
- Frame is manufactured from 38mm thick galvanized steel finished with a black powder coating.
- Snap button joints for quick assembly.
- Target net is fabricated from 2mm knotless polyester with 28mm mesh, tensioned by bungee cords.
This innovative rebounder has two separate high and low sections to help create a varied ball return from the large net. Fabricated from 2mm thick polyester with 28mm mesh this bungee tied tensioned net is perfectly tailed to absorb the impact of an Aussie rules football whether it is kicked or handpassed whilst still providing a responsive bounce back for improved mark technique.
The ultra-durable frame of the rebounder is made from 38mm galvanized steel which is finished with a black powder coating for increased weather resistance. Impressively quick and easy to assemble the frame utilises snap joints which creates tight bonds between each piece without the need for any additional tools, but remains easy to disassemble after training sessions. Suitable for both indoor and outdoor use this large rebound net has rubber feet which provide added stability whilst protecting the floor protection.
- Small: 5ft (1.5m) x 6ft (1.8m)
- Large: 7ft (2.1m) x 8ft (2.4m)
- Frame: 1mm thick 38mm OD galvanized steel finished with a black powder coating
- Net: 2mm knotless polyethylene with 28mm mesh
- High and low rebound angles for varied ball return
- Quick assembly thanks to snap button joints
- Frame angle can be adjusted and folds flat for storage
- Freestanding frame is supported by anti-slip rubber feet
- 100% weatherproof
- It is recommended that two people assemble this rebounder