Vermont Round Tennis Posts
76mm Steel Round Socketed Tennis Posts – Vermont
Engineered using the skill and knowledge of tennis experts, these Vermont Round Tennis Posts have been designed to operate on the world stage. Possessing world-class strength, a classy Wimbledon Green finish and a heavy-duty brass winder mechanism, these round tennis posts will increase the level of any tennis set-up. You don’t just have to take our word for it either, as the outstanding levels these socketed tennis posts consistently deliver has led to them regularly featuring at Flushing Meadows, the home of the prestigious US Open.
- Heavy-duty, Round Socketed Tennis Posts created from 76mm Steel
- Posts given a Wimbledon Green, powder coated finish
- Posts possess excellent scratch-resistant & weatherproof qualities
- Perfectly suited for grass and hard courts – indoor or outdoor
- Package includes a high-quality brass winder mechanism
- Conform to all ITF Regulations & BS EN 1510 Safety Standards
- Posts have featured at the home of the US Open, Flushing Meadows
Matching the outstanding appearance levels all the way, the world-class quality of these round socketed posts is what really sets them apart. Manufactured using heavy-duty 76mm steel, these round posts possess excellent durable qualities. Not only are they made with an extremely durable steel material, the posts are given a Wimbledon Green powder-coated finish which ensures the posts remain scratch-resistant and weatherproof. The Wimbledon Green also adds to the prestige and tradition of the tennis posts’ appearance.
A brass winder mechanism is also included with these round socketed tennis posts so you will be able to achieve optimum net tension every single time you play. The high-quality brass not only looks the part when paired with the Wimbledon Green tennis posts but will also guarantee to keep your net tensioned for season after season. Boasting exceptional quality levels and looking like they belong on Centre Court, these Vermont Round Tennis Posts are the perfect choice for anyone looking to improve their tennis set-up.
Specifically designed to match Official ITF Regulations, these round socketed tennis posts are the perfect fit for tournament play. Suitable for Grand Slam tournaments right down to amateur club league, these tennis posts also conform to BS EN 1510 Safety Standards.
Vermont Round Tennis Posts Specifications
- Heavy Grade 76mm Steel Post
- (Optional) 36cm / 14in Ground Socket Package/Bundle
- Posts Are Constructed From 76mm Square Steel
- Posts Are Powder Coated Green to Protect From Weathering
- Conforms To All ITF Regulations & BS EN 1510 Safety Standards
- 1 Year
- Suited For Outdoor Hard Surface & Grass Courts
- Tennis Net Measuring StickSpecial Price $22.99 Regular Price $29.99
- Tennis Net Singles Sticks [Aluminum]Special Price $64.99 Regular Price $84.99
- Vermont ProCourt Mini Tennis & Badminton Combi NetAs low as $79.99 Regular Price $109.99