Vermont Lunar Tennis Racket
Competition ready – the Vermont Lunar Tennis Racket
If you’re a high-level club player who regularly competes in tournaments and club leagues, then this Vermont Lunar Tennis Racket is the perfect choice for you. Featuring an innovative VPG Tek construction, the Lunar has been specifically designed to cope with the demands of competitive tennis, whilst consistently delivering high levels of performance. The 27” senior racket is perfectly balanced to allow players to get full value for their shots, whilst retaining an element of control ensuring the ball lands in the court.
- 27” Senior Tennis Racket
- The number 1 choice for competitive club players
- The VPG Tek Construction features graphite with an aluminum composite
- When fully strung, the Lunar weighs 280g
- The lighter frame produces a greater performance
- Striking black & yellow design
- Available in 4 grip sizes: L2 – L5
- Each racket comes with a full cover included
Designed for competitive match situations, the Vermont Lunar weighs slightly less than your average tennis racket (280g fully strung) as it aims to give players optimal performance, so they can fully utilize the top-quality characteristics this racket possesses. The lighter frame, which is made up of graphite with an aluminum composite, will allow players to get a fuller feel for the tennis ball off the strings, giving them a greater control of where they want to hit the ball, whilst still being able to generate the power required to dictate points.
It’s not just the quality of the racket that makes it stand out, the impressive black and yellow design gives the Lunar world-class finish. Whether you’re a club player looking for a summer of club league domination, or an individual regularly competing in good-quality tournaments, this expertly balanced Vermont Lunar Tennis Racket will certainly help you to take your game to a whole new level.
PLEASE NOTE: Each racket comes complete with a full racket cover so you can keep you Vermont Lunar safe and secure when it’s not being used.
- The Vermont Lunar Tennis Racket is a Senior Tennis Racket: 27”
- The racket is manufactured from graphite with an aluminum composite
- Features a VPG Tek Construction
- Strung Weight: 280g (+/- 7g)
- Headsize: 100sq inches
- String pattern: 18 x 19
- L2: 4 1/4"
- L3: 4 3/8”
- L4: 4 1/2”
- L5: 4 5/8”
- Color: Black & Yellow
- Full racket cover included with every racket
- Vermont Archon Tennis RacketAs low as $68.99 Regular Price $103.99
- Vermont Tennis Court LinesSpecial Price $34.99 Regular Price $44.99
- Vermont ProCourt Mini Tennis & Badminton Net & Racket SetAs low as $177.99 Regular Price $221.99