Steel U-Peg Goal Anchors
Galvanised steel U-Peg goal ground anchors for safely securing soccer goals. Available in 6mm or 8mm steel thicknesses & packs of 2, 4 or 50 steel U-Pegs.
Steel U-Pegs For Safely Anchoring Soccer Goals Into Grass Pitches
These steel U-Pegs are an essential part of your sports equipment kit to secure your freestanding soccer goals in place. It’s vital to prevent soccer goals from moving or overturning, so these soccer goal U-Pegs keep your goal stable when the ball gets slammed into the back of the net.
- Galvanised steel U-Pegs goal anchors for soccer goals
- Available in two thicknesses: 6mm thick (8” long) or 8mm thick (10” long)
- Packs of 2 U-Pegs, 4 U-Pegs and 50 U-Pegs available
- Designed to fit over a soccer goal post with a maximum diameter 72mm
- Quick and easy method of securing your soccer goal in place
Our U-Peg goal anchors are manufactured from galvanised steel to ensure a long service life for your soccer goal. These U-Pegs are quick and easy to use, simply place the U-Pegs over the goal and hammer it into the ground using a peg mallet.
To suit variable needs, our U-Pegs are available in two sizes; 8" Long (6mm Thick Steel) or 10" Long (8mm Thick Steel). We also stock pack sizes of 2, 4 or 50 U-Pegs so you can always have plenty of U-Peg anchors to hand.
These steel U-Pegs are ideal for a range of different sports goals, including Soccer Goals, Cricket Cages, Lacrosse Goals, Gaelic/Hurling Goals, Baseball Cages and Golf Cages. Our U-Pegs are designed to fit over any goal post with a maximum diameter 72mm.
A minimum of 2 anchors per goals and 4 anchors per cage (one for each corner) is required; however more anchors may be needed dependant on ground conditions and size of the goal/cage. If the soil structure is very weak or sandy then we would recommend using a different goal anchor that Net World Sports offer, such as Sandbags or Counterweights.
Choose the correct soccer goal anchors for your pitch surface using our simple guide:
|Goal Anchor Type||Pitch Surface||Installation
Place U-pegs onto the base of your goal and hammer into the ground until secure.
Indoor, Hard Court & Artificial Turf
|Fill with sand and place over the base of your goal.|
|Steel Anchor Weights||Indoor, Hard Court & Artificial Turf||
Use the shackle chain provided to secure each weight to the back corners of your goal post.
- Galvanised steel U-Peg
- Steel rod is galvanised for longer lifespan
- 8" Long (6mm Thick Steel)
- 10" Long (8mm Thick Steel)
- Available in packs of 2, 4 or 50 U-Pegs
- U-Pegs can fit over a soccer goal post with a maximum diameter 72mm
- A minimum of 2 anchors per goals and 4 anchors per cage is required