Sidearm Club - Cricket Ball Thrower
Sidearm Club Cricket Ball Thrower – Throw down at up to 65mph
A revolutionary way of throwing cricket balls in the nets, the Sidearm Club Cricket Ball Thrower will transform your batting sessions. Perfectly suited to regular cricket balls, the Sidearm Thrower allows coaches to throw down at speeds of up to 65mph, offering in swinging & out swinging deliveries to replicate match conditions. Guaranteeing exceptional longevity, the Sidearm Cricket Ball Thrower has been expertly manufactured using ultra-durable plastic, making it lightweight & easy for anybody to use. An excellent choice for net sessions & warm-ups before matches, the Sidearm Club Cricket Ball Thrower is a top-quality addition to any cricket coaches bag.
- Sidearm Club Cricket Ball Thrower – Ideal for throwing down in the nets
- Manufactured from ultra-durable – can cope with regular use
- Designed to deliver balls at speeds of up to 65mph
- Can offer a variety of medium-paced swing & seam deliveries
- Sidearm Thrower can be used with all standard cricket balls
PLEASE NOTE: The Sidearm Club Cricket Ball Thrower is part of a comprehensive range of high-quality cricket training equipment. For cricket balls, cricket stumps, rebounders and more, please see the essentials above.
Sidearm Club Cricket Ball Thrower Specifications
- Cricket Ball Thrower: 2ft | 0.6m
- Cricket Ball Thrower is manufactured using ultra-durable plastic
- Can be used with all standard cricket balls
- Can throw cricket balls at speeds of up to 65mph
- Offers various medium-paced swing & seam deliveries
- Ball thrower is lightweight, portable & easy to store