Replacement Netball Post Hoop
Regulation 0.4 inch galvanized steel netball hoop, finished with a blue or pink weather resistant powder coating. Hoop has a diameter of 15 inches. Loosening bolt for easy attachment to all posts with a diameter of 2.5 inches. Hoop only - net and post not included.
Weatherproof Replacement Hoop For All 2 inch Thick Netball Posts
Give your current netball posts a new lease of life with this high-quality 15 inch (38cm) diameter replacement netball hoop. Manufactured from 0.4 inch (11mm) thick galvanised steel which is finished with a weather resistant pink or blue powder coating, this regulation netball hoop is perfect for all freestanding and socketed posts.
- Netball post ring has a diameter of 15 inches (38cm).
- Manufactured from 0.4 inch (11mm) galvanised steel.
- Finished with a weather resistant blue or pink powder coating.
- Metal loosening bolt quickly attaches this hoop to your posts.
- For use with all 2 inch (50mm) netball posts.
- Netball net is not included with this hoop.
Manufactured with a heavy-duty metal attachment bolt this netball ring can be used with all 2 inch (50mm ) diameter netball posts. This bolt will screw into your current netball post creating a tight bond, which will not break when your goal shooter hits the ring. As this metal bolt is removeable, you still have the option to take down your netball posts for storage when the season finishes.
Please Note: This is a listing for a netball hoop ONLY. Net and posts are sold seperately.
Net World Sports stocks a range of premium netball equipment that can be used in tandem with this replacement hoop including, the Netball Net [Competition Grade – 5mm], the FORZA Match Netball (Senior) – Size 5 and Netball Post Padding.
- Diameter: 15 inches (38cm)
- 0.5 inch (16mm) thick galvanized steel, finished with a weather resistant powder coating
- Colors: Blue or pink
- Loosening bolt attaches the hoop to your netball posts
- This netball hoop can be used with all 2.5 inch (62mm) thick netball posts
- Net and post sold separately