RapidFire Mega X Cricket Rebounder
Perfect for fielding practice, this Cricket Rebound Net will transform your training
All cricket fans are familiar with the term ‘catches win matches’ which highlights just how important your performance in the field is. To ensure that your fielding work is as up to speed as possible, it’s crucially important you put the work in on the training field and with this RapidFire Mega X Cricket Rebounder, the work you put in will be of the highest quality. The innovatively designed cricket rebound net features a dual-angle to offer high & low rebound sections – ideal for training your catching and on-the-run ball pick-ups.
- RapidFire Mega X Cricket Rebounder – train your catching and ball pick-up skills
- Dual angle design offers high & low rebound sections & is 100% adjustable
- Rust-resistant frame is manufactured using 1mm thick galvanized steel (38mm OD)
- Frame has a black powder coating for increased durability & scratch-resistance (100% weatherproof)
- Snap button assembly joints & rubber feet give rebounder exceptional stability & grip
- 2mm knotless PE provides a consistent & extreme bounce
- Net Saving Technology prevents net from fraying
- Available in 2 sizes: Small (5ft x 6ft) | Large (7ft x 8ft)
This professional cricket rebound net has been expertly designed to deliver exceptional durability in all conditions. The 100% weatherproof construction features a 1mm thick galvanized steel frame (38mm OD) which has been powder coated black for excellent resistance to rust & corrosion. The 2mm knotless PE netting features a 28mm mesh, which gives it supreme resistance against heavy impacts from cricket balls whilst ensuring the ball rebounds to exactly where you intended it to. For maximum grip & stability, the rebounder features rubber feet & snap button assembly joints.
An excellent cricket training tool to work on your catching and ball pick-up skills, this cricket rebound net has a completely adjustable angle to allow you to alter the difficulty and work on different drills. Available in two sizes; small (5ft x 6ft) & large (7ft x 8ft), this cricket rebound net is a training tool that can be used by all ages and abilities. With this cricket rebound net in your set-up you’ll see a dramatic increase in catches being taken and on-the-move run outs being executed. Supremely durable and brimming with professional quality, these Mega X Cricket Rebounders are an absolute must-have!
PLEASE NOTE: The number one choice for cricket field practice, the RapidFire Mega X Rebounder can also be used for Soccer, Rugby, Hockey, GAA, Football, Aussie Rules, Baseball, Netball & Rounders too!
RapidFire Mega X Cricket Rebounder Specifications
- Dual-angle rebounder offers high & low rebound sections
- Rebounder can have angle fully adjusted
- Cricket Rebound Net is 100% weatherproof
- Snap button assembly joints allows for quick set-up
- Net Saving Technology helps increase longevity of net
- Small: 5ft H x 6ft L | 1.5m H x 1.8m L
- Large: 7ft H x 8ft L | 2.1m H x 2.4m L
- Frame: 1mm thick galvanized steel (38mm OD)
- Steel frame is powder coated for excellent rust & corrosion resistance
- Netting: 2mm knotless PE with 28mm mesh
- Heavy duty rubber feet give rebounder exceptional grip on all surfaces
- Cricket Rebounder is also an excellent training tool for Soccer, Rugby, Hockey, GAA, Football, Aussie Rules, Baseball, Netball & Rounders
- Bungee ties included for easy net attachment
- Although not essential, we recommend using two people when assembling the rebounder