Goal To Fence Chain Anchors [Set of 2]
Set of 2 galvanized stainless steel goal anchor chains available in lengths of 1.8ft or 10ft and 4 stainless steel carbine snap hooks. Designed to temporarily secure all freestanding goals and batting cages to nearby fences.
Ultra-Durable Goal To Fence Chain Anchor Sets For All Freestanding Cages And Goals.
Make sure your goals and freestanding batting cages comply with the DIN763 safety regulations with these high-quality goal to fence chain anchoring sets. Comprised of 2 stainless steel anchoring chains and 4 stainless steel carbine snap hooks, you will quickly be able to secure your goals in place with the knowledge they will not tip over.
- Goal anchoring chains are manufactured from 7mm thick galvanized stainless steel.
- Length of chain available: 1.8ft (0.5m) or 10ft (3m).
- Chains have a breaking strength of 3306lbs (1500kgs).
- The 4 snap hooks are made from 5mm thick stainless steel carbine.
- Breaking strength of each snap hook is 1675lbs (760kgs).
- Both sets of freestanding batting cage anchors comply with BIN763 regulations.
To install your goal anchoring set all you need to do is wrap the stainless steel chains around the corners of your goal or cage frame, then use the high-quality snap hooks to secure the chains in place. Once this is done you simply need to clip the rest of the chain onto the fence you plan to use.
The 1.8ft (0.5m) and 10ft (3m) anchoring chains are both 7mm thick and have a breakage strength of 3306lbs (1500kgs). This incredibly high level exceeds the 180kgs (400lbs) of horizontal force applied during BS EN safety tests guaranteeing your goals and freestanding cages will never overturn. The 4 provided snap hooks which are manufactured from 5mm thick stainless steel maintain the high breaking strength set by the anchoring chains. Each snap hook can withstand 1675lbs (760kgs) of force.
Please Note: Permanent fixing points (for example fence posts) must be able to withstand at least 400lbs (180kgs) of force specified by the BS EN safety standards, if further advice is needed then please contact us.
These goal anchor sets can be used with a huge range of freestanding sports goals including, Soccer Goals, Cricket Cages, Lacrosse Goals, Gaelic/Hurling Goals, Baseball Cages and Golf Cages. If they are not suitable for your sports equipment Net World Sports also stocks Sandbags, Steel U-Pegs and Goal Anchor Weights.
Choose the right goal anchors for your pitch surface using our simple guide:
|Goal Anchor Type||Pitch Surface||Installation|
Place U-pegs onto the base of your goal and hammer into the ground until secure.
Indoor, Hard Court & Artificial Turf
|Fill with sand and place over the base of your goal.|
|Steel Anchor Weights||>Indoor, Hard Court & Artificial Turf||
Use the shackle chain provided to secure each weight to the back corners of your goal post.
|Goal To Fence Anchor Chains||Indoor, Hard Court & Artifical Turf||
Wrap the anchor chains around the corner of your freestanding goal, use the snap hooks to attach to the rest of the chain to the nearby fence.
|Wall Mounted Goal Anchor Chains||Indoor, Hard Court & Artifical Turf||
Wrap the anchor chains around the corner of your freestanding goal, use the snap hooks to attach the chain to the M8 wall bolts.
Goal To Fence Chain Anchor Specifications
- Chain length: 1.8ft (0.5m) or 10ft (3m)
- Chains: 7mm thick galvanized stainless steel
- Snap hooks: 5mm thick stainless carbine steel
- Chains conform with the DIN763 safety regulations with a breaking strength of 3306lbs (1500kgs)
- Snap hooks have a breaking strength of 1675lbs (760kgs)
- Anchor sets massively exceed the 400lbs (180kgs) of horizontal force applied during BS EN safety tests.
- Steel U-Peg Goal AnchorsAs low as $13.99 Regular Price $18.99
- 44lbs Sandbag Goal WeightAs low as $5.99 Regular Price $13.99
- Goal Anchor Chains & Wall Bolts [Set Of 2]As low as $39.99 Regular Price $49.99
- 37.5lbs Anchor Weights For Goals & SheltersSpecial Price $143.99 Regular Price $180.99
- Portable Team ShelterAs low as $287.99 Regular Price $359.99