Goal Anchor Chains & Wall Bolts [Set Of 2]
Set of 2 galvanized stainless steel goal anchor chains, 2 M8 raw bolts and 4 stainless steel snap hooks for the quick and easy attachment of goals and batting cages to nearby walls. Chains are available in lengths 1.8ft or 10ft. Secures one goal.
Comprehensive Wall To Goal Anchor Sets For All Freestanding Goals And Sports Cages
Manufactured from high-quality stainless steel these anchoring sets are guaranteed to keep freestanding goals and batting cages in place, regardless of how many times the frame is struck. Consisting of 7mm thick galvanized stainless steel chains, 5mm stainless steel carbine snap hooks and zinc plated steel M8 eye wall bolts, these anchoring sets will give sports pitches and indoor training grounds an extra layer of safety.
- Lengths of chain available: 1.8ft (0.5m) or 10ft (3m).
- Stainless steel chains are 7mm thick.
- Anchoring chains conform with the DIN763 safety specifications with a breaking strength of 3306lbs (1500kgs).
- Snap hooks are manufactured from 5mm thick stainless steel carbine.
- Breaking strength of the snap hooks is 1675lbs (760kg).
- Zinc plated steel M8 eye bolts for use on non-cracked concrete, dense concrete blocks, solid bricks and some natural stone.
- Sets are comprised of 2 chains, 4 snap hooks and 2 M8 eye bolts.
- Each set anchors one goal.
You can rest assured your freestanding cages will remain secure thanks to the hard-wearing components of these goal anchor sets. Each chain has a breaking strength of 3306lbs (1500kgs) whilst the snap hooks can withstand 1675lbs (760kg) of force. These ultra-durable pieces conform with the DIN763 safety regulations, in turn creating a safe playing environment.
Incredibly easy to fit, these goal anchors are designed to quickly attach and detach from freestanding batting cages and goals thanks to the 4 snap hooks provided. All you need to do is wrap the stainless steel chains around the corners of your goal, then attach the snap hooks to the chains and M8 bolts which will need to be installed in the wall you plan to use. This can be done by using a 14mm drill piece to create 2 small openings in your wall, then carefully hammering in the eye bolts. Tightening the bolts with an adjustable spanner will make them expand, preventing the risk them coming loose. Once complete your freestanding goal will remain in place but, can be easily detached if you need to put your goals away for storage.
Please regularly and carefully inspect that the wall bolts are secured tightly in the wall. They need to withstand at least 400lbs (180kgs) of force specified by the BS EN safety standards, if further advice is needed then please contact us.
This goal anchor set is suitable for a range of different sports goals, including Soccer Goals, Hockey Goals, Cricket Cages, Lacrosse Goals, Gaelic/Hurling Goals, Baseball Cages and Golf Cages. Net World Sports also stocks other temporary ground anchoring systems such as Sandbags, Anchor Weights and U-Peg Anchors if these goal anchoring chains are not suitable for you.
Choose the right goal anchors for your pitch surface using our simple guide:
|Goal Anchor Type||Pitch Surface||Installation
Place U-pegs onto the base of your goal and hammer into the ground until secure.
Indoor, Hard Court & Artificial Turf
|Fill with sand and place over the base of your goal.|
|Steel Anchor Weights||Indoor, Hard Court & Artificial Turf||
Use the shackle chain provided to secure each weight to the back corners of your goal post.
|Wall Mounted Goal Anchor Chains||Indoor, Hard Court & Artifical Turf||
Wrap the anchor chains around the corner of your freestanding goal, use the snap hooks to attach the chain to the M8 wall bolts.
|Goal To Fence Anchor Chains||Indoor, Hard Court & Artifcal Turf||
Wrap the anchor chains around the corner of your freestanding goal, use the snap hooks to attach the rest of the chain to your nearby fence.
Goal Anchor & Wall Bolt Specifications
- Chain Length: 1.8ft (0.5m) or 10ft (3m)
- Chains: 7mm thick galvanized stainless steel
- Snap hooks: 5mm thick stainless carbine steel
- M8 Wall Bolts: Zinc plated
- Chains conform with the DIN763 safety regulations with a breaking strength of 3306lbs (1500kgs)
- Snap hooks have a breaking strength of 1675lbs (760kgs)
- This anchor set massively exceeds 400lbs (180kgs ) of horizontal force applied during BS EN safety tests
- M8 eye bolts have torque-controlled anchor shields, nuts and washers
- Bolts are suitable for use in non-cracked concrete, dense concrete blocks, solid bricks and some natural stone
- For use with a single goal