FORZA Hockey Speed Chute
Adjustable FORZA Hockey Speed Chute For On And Off Ice Training Sessions
Capable of adding an additional 50lbs (22kg)of resistance to training drills, using this FORZA Hockey Speed Chute will increase your speed, stamina and lower body strength. As you begin to reach your top speed the 54 inch (137cm) diameter canopy of this speed chute will quickly deploy, in turn forcing you to work harder during speed and agility drills.
- Hockey speed chute has a diameter of 54 inches (137cm).
- Manufactured from ultra-durable polyester and mesh.
- Adjustable waistband allows this training speed chute to be used by all players.
- Adds up to 50lbs (22kg).
- Lightweight carry bag for storage.
The ultra-durable canopy is manufactured from black and white polyester mesh which helps this speed chute stay taut, even in an indoor environment with no wind such as an ice rink. Constructed with a high-quality cord waist band, hockey players of all shapes and sizes can comfortably use this speed chute, whilst the heavy-duty plastic clasp facilitates quick removal.
- Canopy diameter: 54 inch (137cm)
- Canopy: Polyester
- Waist belt: Webbed cord
- Hockey speed chute will provide 50lbs (22kgs) of additional resistance
- One size fits all
- Quick release mechanism allows you to easily detach the speed chute
- Drawstring carry bag for storage and transportation