FORZA Hockey Marker Cones
Mark Out Temporary Zones And Minatare Playing Areas With These High-Quality Hockey Cones
Designed to be used by all levels of hockey player these orange traffic cones will quickly become an integral piece of training equipment thanks to the impressive level of versatility they offer. The cones can be used for dribbling practice, as temporary goals or to mark out certain zones on the ice rink for more complex defence vs attack drills.
- FORZA orange marker cones available in heights of 9” (23cm), 12” (30cm) or 15” (38cm).
- Wide base improves cone stability.
- Made from high-visibility orange plastic.
- Available in packs of 10 or 100.
The cones stand a height of 9” (23cm), 12” (30cm) or 15” (38cm) and are clearly visible thanks to the fluorescent orange plastic they are manufactured from. This durable plastic can withstand accidental collisions with hockey players. Another unique faucet of these ice rink marker cones is there stackable design which means they will take up very little room once put away for storage. .
Net World Sports stocks a range of ice hockey training equipment designed to improve your team’s skill, speed and agility including the Speed & Agility Ice Hockey Training Ladder, the FORZA Ice Hockey Speed Chute and Ice Hockey Training & Agility Poles.
- Heights available: 9" (23cm), 12" (30cm) and 15" (38cm)
- Available in a pack of 10 or 100
- High quality thick plastic
- High visibility orange
- Sturdy and durable design
- Stackable design saves storage space