FORZA Helix Rugby Ball – Classic Training Ball
Recreational Training Rugby Balls Available Individually, In Packs Of 5 or 20.
Perfect for use with young children, at schools or even in the garden the FORZA Helix Rugby ball is a great way to introduce players to the sport of rugby. Designed for durability this ball is made from a blend of 60% synthetic rubber and 40% natural rubber, which is finished with a layer of cotton canvas and a layer of polyester viscose for increased strength and shape retention. The training ball’s rubber panels are 100% hand stitched ensuring the ball is able to keep it’s shape after prolonged use.
- 100% hand stitched FORZA Helix Rugby Ball manufactured from a blend of 60% synthetic and 40% natural rubber.
- Laminated with a layer of cotton canvas and a layer of polyester viscose.
- When fully inflated this rugby ball weighs approximately 14 ounces (400 grams).
- Available in size 3, 4 or 5.
- Sold individually in packs of 5 or packs of 20.
Available in 3 sizes you can choose a size 3 rugby ball which can be used by players aged between 6 – 9 years old, the size 4 ball is suited to players aged 10 – 14 and finally the size 5 rugby training ball is perfect for players aged 15 and above.
Net World Sports stocks a range of premium rugby equipment which can be used in tandem with this training rugby ball including the 10 x 6 FORZA Combination Football & Rugby Goal Posts, Low-Height Rugby Tackle Bag [Pro Model] and the FORZA Adjustable Extendable Telescopic Rugby Kicking Tee.
- Blend of 60% synthetic rubber and 40% natural rubber
- Ideal for schools and recreational use
- 100% hand stitched for premium quality
- Weight: Approximately 14 ounces (400 grams)
- Sold individually, in packs of 5 or packs of 20
- FORZA Eclipse Training Rugby Ball [3 Sizes]As low as $134.99
- Blue Rugby Post Protector PadsAs low as $169.99 Regular Price $199.99
- FORZA Zenvo Rugby BallAs low as $9.99 Regular Price $13.99
- FORZA Dominate Match Rugby Ball – International Match BallAs low as $134.99