FORZA Field Hockey Passing Arcs
12 Inch x 16 Inch Tubular FORZA Field Hockey Passing Arcs For Dribbling And Agility Training
Improve your team’s ability to quickly pass the ball from defence to attack with these high-quality packs of 5 or 10 FORZA Field Hockey Passing Arcs. Manufactured from ultra-durable yellow PVC plastic these tubular arcs will not shatter when struck by hockey sticks, leaving your players free to focus on improving their technique without hesitation. Combined with the bright yellow color these passing arcs are ideal for dribbling and agility drills even during evening and winter training sessions with low visibility.
- Packs of 5 or 10 FORZA Field Hockey Passing Arcs.
- Each arc is 12 inches (31cm) high x 16 inches (40cm) wide.
- Manufactured from high-tensile tubular plastic for increased durability.
- Ground spikes plant each hockey passing arc in place.
- Fluorescent yellow color aids visibility during evening training sessions.
Standing at a height of 12 inches (31cm) and with a width of 16 inches (40cm), these passing arcs are suited to field hockey players of all skill levels. Once your team becomes accustomed to using the arcs you can then start to position them in a variety of configurations to increase the difficulty of training sessions. Designed to be used on grass these field hockey passing arcs have metal ground spikes which deeply root each tube in place. This allows stray hockey balls and sticks to strike the passing arcs without instantly knocking them over, maintaining the fluidity of your drills.
Net World Sports has a wide range of premium field hockey goals which can be used during training sessions and professional matches including the FORZA Mini Target Hockey Goal, the FORZA 10 x 6 Field Hockey Goal and the FIH FORZA Championship Field Hockey Goal.
- Inner Arc Height: 12 inches (31cm)
- Inner Arc Width: 16 inches (40cm)
- High tensile tubular plastic
- Color: Fluorescent Yellow
- Built in metal ground spikes with end caps included
- Sold in quantities of 5 or 10