FORTRESS County Match Crown Cricket Balls [Box of 6]
FORTRESS County Match Crown Cricket Balls – MCC Regulation Balls
Designed for the very top level, these professional FORTRESS County Match Crown Cricket Balls are an excellent choice for cricket clubs & counties. Expertly designed to conform with official MCC Regulations, these elite cricket balls feature a premium-grade construction, combining a high-performance level with world-class longevity. Best suited to all forms of competitive cricket, these crown cricket balls are manufactured using tanned cow hide leather with a hand-stitched nylon thread, offering something for batters, seam bowlers & spinners. Sold in boxes of 6, these high-quality County Match Crown Cricket Balls are available as junior or senior options.
- FORTRESS County Match Crown Cricket Balls – High-performance cricket balls
- Balls conform with official MCC Regulations – suitable for competitive use
- Alum tanned cow hide leather construction with hand-stitched nylon seam
- An excellent choice for Official League Cricket Balls – contact our Sales Team
- Cricket balls are sold in boxes of 6 & available as Junior (135g) & Senior (155g)
The FORTRESS County Match Crown Cricket Balls conform to MCC Regulations making them suitable for competitive cricket. An excellent choice for Official League Cricket Balls – contact our Sales Team.
FORTRESS Crown Cricket Balls Specifications
- Weight (Junior Balls): 135g | 4 ¾ oz
- Weight (Senior Balls): 155g | 5 ½ oz
- Solid core with hand-stitched nylon thread & alum tanned cow hide leather exterior
- Colour: Traditional Red
- Cricket balls are sold in boxes of 6
- Cricket balls are perfect for official league balls – please contact our Sales Team for more information